Manager Marketing, Products & Communication (f/m/d)
Oberhaching (near Munich) full-time permanent
Full-service leasing, modern fleet management and more - that's what our specialists at Arval Germany stand for. With their distinctive expertise, they advise customers on administrative tasks, optimize processes and support them in preventing financial risks. As part of the international BNP Paribas Group, our employees shape all aspects of mobility for their customers in a changing world.
Are you looking forward to optimizing and expanding our product portfolio in a rapidly changing market? Do you want to convert this knowledge into a profitable, well-implemented product portfolio that is in line with our "One Company" program? Do you enjoy developing external communication strategies on these topics and thus contributing to the company's success?
Then you have the best qualifications for the advertised position in a dynamic environment!
As an innovator and consultant you will drive our innovation and marketing strategy to achieve the ultimate goal: "Arval is the well-known and competent provider for full-service leasing and new mobility".
These are the tasks we entrust to you:
- You are responsible for promoting our products in close cooperation with our sales department and the product managers
- You will play a key role in the creation of the annual sales and marketing plan as well as the implementation of the local marketing strategy in alignment with Arval's global strategy (B2B and B2C)
- You observe the market, derive recommendations for actions from it and regularly inform other departments about current developments
- You represent Arval Germany at international events and exchange local best practices and developments
- You are responsible for product definition, including target group selection, pricing, catalog consistency and their profitability targets
- You ensure innovation in the product lifecycle, including agile project management, digitalization and automation
- You are responsible for the marketing product delivery, including leading the local product committee and contributing to NAC / TAC committees, local pilots and launches
- You lead the monitoring and reporting of our marketing KPIs, provide inputs for budget consolidations and business forecasts
- You will provide technical and disciplinary leadership and direction to the marketing, product and communications team and ensure target achievement
- You foster the professional development of your team through empowerment, coaching and continuous feedback
- You inspire your team through exemplary leadership and create a positive working atmosphere.
This is how you enrich our team:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and have already gained experience in leading a high-performance marketing team
- Experience in Retail and online sales experience would be highly appreciated
- You are an expert when it comes to identifying the needs of our target groups (B2B & B2C) and implementing, activating communication/contact strategies
- You have creative as well as analytical skills to drive innovation forward
- You are familiar with the "Agile Project Management Methodology" and like to contribute to the optimization of our digitalization and processes
- Solving problems, motivating and engaging colleagues as well as customers are part of your DNA
- You’re fluent in English, German language skills will be an advantage and you’re willing to travel occasionally.
You can look forward to:
- A secure job in a thriving industry
- A respectful and collegial culture and an open, appreciative communication
- 30 days of vacation plus 4 Family & Friends days per year
- Promotion of social commitment (credit of up to 2 corporate volunteering days per year in free time)
- Work-life balance through flexible working hours and a hybrid work model (up to three days mobile office from all over Germany)
- Continuous training and development opportunities at Arval and BNP Paribas
- Company pension plan, health offers and family services
- Free breakfast, coffee, tea and a large selection of soft drinks and fresh juices
- An excellent canteen with fresh lunch dishes every day
- Discounted leasing and insurance offers as well as company bike leasing, etc.
- Many team and company events (summer parties, Christmas parties, team building events)
- In addition to Arval-specific benefits, you can look forward to a company car including a fuel or hybrid charging card, which you can also use privately.
Sie erfüllen nicht jede Anforderung? Kein Problem, bewerben Sie sich gerne trotzdem. Für uns ist es wichtig, dass Sie sich auf der Position entfalten und weiterentwickeln können.
Dynamic perspectives in a stable environment
The BNP Paribas Group in Germany offers a unique working environment: Our 12 companies form a learning organization in which our employees share their knowledge and benefit from a wealth of experience. As a global leader, we open up exciting international perspectives for you, and in our corporate culture characterized by agility and openness, our teams drive a changing world with your own ideas.
Découvrez les métiers des fonctions transverses chez BNP Paribas
Intégrer des métiers comme les Achats, le Marketing ou bien les Ressources Humaines, c’est contribuer au bon fonctionnement du Groupe et à son rayonnement. Autant de spécialités et donc d’opportunités à découvrir !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.