About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
The KYC Due Diligence team in ISPL is responsible for the Preparation of files due for periodic reviews (Recertification) for existing customers and (Onboarding) for new clients of BNP Paribas across multiple countries across APAC, EMEA and America.
Client Management Operations (CLM Ops) / KYC Due Diligence Team
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The KYC Due Diligence team in ISPL is responsible for the Preparation of files due for periodic reviews (Recertification) for existing customers and (Onboarding) for new clients of BNP Paribas across multiple countries across APAC, EMEA and America. It is extended team working with onshore counterpart to support completion of KYC on all existing and new clients of BNP Paribas.
- Perform the required KYC Recertification on customers documenting the information obtained on the clients as required by global KYC procedure.
- Ensure Highest standard of quality is adhered within team and at the same time drive process efficiency with outstanding practices.
- Maintain a close interaction with customer/counterparts businesses as an SME in the area of KYC and compliance to resolve any query/issues faced by the team
- Responsible for preparing and reporting team SLAs to management and stakeholders.
- Proficient in team handling and can execute task efficiently and in time independently without much mentorship
- Should be well versed with KYC and AML Regulatory guidelines
- Obtain mandatory documents and reports as per KYC requirements
- Implement additional steps, validating KYC risk compliance bases on research of customer records
- Constant and regular review of processes and areas to be in line with the new developments and gain efficiency.
- Capable on working independently on daily reports, which needs to be published to internal/external parties.
- Expertise in data crunching, MIS and working on PPTs/Governance deck.
- Communicate within the team, Compliance, the business and IT.
- Contribute to the implementation of Permanent Control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities
- Ensure all requests received are assigned within the team and drives the team to achieve the expectation set by onshore
- Active participation in regular review of operational procedural changes /requirements during processing functions / staff meetings
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
1.1 Good communication skills is a pre-requisite
1.2 Accuracy and rigor
1.3 Team player
1.4 Fluent in English; Knowledge of French or a foreign language would be a plus
1.5 Adaptable flexible approach to the working environment
1.6 Ability to work on multiple IT systems
1.7 IT literate and familiar with Microsoft Office (Excel to macro level), PowerPoint
Specific Qualifications (if required)
2.1 University Graduate
2.2 Minimum 7-10 yr experience in corporate KYC.
2.3 Sound knowledge of the on-boarding/ KYC recertification process
2.4 Knowledge of the global and local regulations related to banking and financial services.
Choose an item.
Choose an item.