About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centred on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporates and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions..
About Businessline/Function :
Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) – Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team is part of CIB ITO function. TPRM Shared service center (SSC) based out of ISPL is focused on implementation of standardized and synergized global Target Operating Model (TOM) for Third Party Risk Management across CIB. The Target Operating Model is a consistent framework to meet stringent regulatory requirements leveraging a risk based approach, unified processes and standardized tools.
Manager / AVP: Project Manager – Third Party Risk Management (TPRM)
17 Feb 2022
Bangalore / Mumbai
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
0 (Individual contributor)
Directorship / Registration:
Project Manager role in TPRM SSC is a critical role focused on Business Analysis and project mgt. of build out and enhancement of various tools (systems) utilized in TPRM workflow. Further it involves business management responsibilities i.e. assisting in periodic creation of material for senior management updates, ad hoc analysis and reporting of data etc.
- Engage with stakeholders to understand business need for creation of new capability / enhancements etc. on tools (systems) and solution with detailed requirements.
- Maintain a product backlog with comprehensive documentation of new capabilities / enhancements for various tools as requested by senior management / stakeholders.
- Develop project plans for capability deliveries. Establish mechanism to actively monitor progress. Ensure scheduled deliveries and escalate issues in timely manner when required.
- Collaborate with technology teams in agile model – Articulate requirements, monitor build process, carryout / coordinate User Acceptance testing and facilitate production roll out.
- Engage with Stakeholder groups via regular working group meetings to provide updates on new buildouts and enhancements in tools.
- Provide concise updates to senior management on project deliverables and corresponding challenges / risks etc.
- Manage project scope and schedule via stringent adherence to change management controls
- Utilize citizen developed technologies like SharePoint, robotics etc. to develop interim solutions were needed
- Assist in development of a roadmap for tools by clearly articulating build requirements, assessing feasibility and determining cost / benefit analysis and proposing prioritization.
- Assist in data analysis / reporting and creation of material for senior management updates.
- Budgeting and creation of business case for presentation to senior management for new initiatives.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Working knowledge of vendor management / TPRM domain including Key reference data, workflows and controls would a plus
Specific Qualifications (if required)
- PMP certification, ability to set up visuals on SharePoint, ability to create appealing visuals for updates using MS PowerPoint and design dashboard / reporting formats would be a plus
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Communication skills - oral & written
Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving
Ability to deliver / Results driven
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to manage a project
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Choose an item.
Master Degree or equivalent
At least 7 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)