In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
* excluding partnerships
- Design, develop and deliver training programmes at the APAC Campus to enhance the skills & competencies of our APAC employees.
- Establish strategic partnership with specific business lines on training needs and development for their respective populations.
- Consult and engage with key stakeholders (internal & external) to identify learning needs
- Develop high impact and fit-for-purpose learning solutions (both in-person & virtual)
- Source for and select appropriate trainers (internal & external) to conduct programmes
- Liaise with external providers to negotiate cost effective learning solutions
- Execution of training programmes by managing end-to-end programme logistics
- Create suitable pre and post programme initiatives to ensure effectiveness of the training
- Propose customization and improvement for existing programmes
- Collaborate with Territory L&D teams to export appropriate regional trainings to make training offerings more accessible to the local populations
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on projects involving a learning element
- Maintain & consistently update a network of best in class training providers to share with the APAC L&D Community
- Contribute to the communication strategy of the campus through articles posted on newsletters and the bank’s website
- Strong experience within L&D in designing and delivering high impact programmes
- Project management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills (basic statistical techniques)
- Evaluation techniques (Kirkpatrick model)
- Knowledge and usage of e-learning design and delivery
- Knowledge and usage of LMS or HRIS
- Keen eye for designing presentation decks
- Microsoft office – Excel & Powerpoint
- Active Listening
- Strong team spirit and relationship skills
- Networking and influencing
- Able to work in a multicultural setting
- Meticulous & Detail-oriented
- Good drive for initiative and a pro-active spirit
- Ability to work in a fast paced & dynamic environment
- Appreciate the design as well as logistics aspect of the role
- Specific Qualifications Required
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Learning & Development in a multi-national organization with strong preference to MNC Banks.
Découvrez les métiers des fonctions transverses chez BNP Paribas
Intégrer des métiers comme les Achats, le Marketing ou bien les Ressources Humaines, c’est contribuer au bon fonctionnement du Groupe et à son rayonnement. Autant de spécialités et donc d’opportunités à découvrir !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.