- Act as a center for expertise for Learning & Development.
- Develop a learning & development strategy, working with managers to establish training needs and requirements.
- Identify opportunities to raise skills, knowledge and abilities, and propose relevant learning solutions
- Manage and monitor the L&D budget.
- Increase the maturity of the function and homogenize practices at local level
- Develop a comprehensive training and development strategy, segmenting target populations and programs and ensuring consistency with the Regional and local needs.
- Communicate on the L&D plan and priorities with key stakeholders including senior management to ensure internal buy in of new initiatives
TRAINING NEEDS IDENTIFICATION:
- Liaise with several key stakeholders – Local management, HR Head, BPs - to discuss overall learning requirements, business objectives, desired results and constraints
- Consolidate training needs collected through My Development and in consultation with Business / Functions managers, HR Head, BP’s and qualify them
MAPPING OF TRAINING:
- Work closely with Regional L&D team to contribute to the Country and Campus catalogues.
- Identify and map employees to appropriate programmes at the Campus.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in training curriculum based on needs analysis and feedback assessments
- Promote and disseminate L&D initiatives to staff and key internal stakeholders, leveraging on all communication tools available locally and regionally.
- Communicate new / available local trainings to Business Partners
CONTRIBUTION TO THE
CAMPUS & HR PROJECTS:
- Contribute to various APAC Campus projects
- Contribute and facilitate Regional and Local HR projects
E- LEARNING AND MANDATORY LEARNING:
- To be the country coordinator for following up and monitoring all regional and local mandatory trainings that need to be done, including local regulatory training
- Leverage the E-Learning modules thereby enhancing blended learning
- Monitor and control the CPD/CPT.
COORDINATION / REPORTING:
- Manage China training budget by country
- Develop assessment tools to evaluate trainings
- Produce periodic L&D reports outlining learning needs accompanied by recommendations and implications, such as changes in operations, budget, or quality
- Produce ad-hoc L&D reports upon request by Inspection Generale / Internal Audit or local regulators
- Contribute to the Permanent Operational Control Plan and contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
- Understanding of business/function line
- Communication skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and deliver
- Ability to interact and build relationships with all level of employees
- Experience in designing and delivering sophisticated training and development initiatives
- Strong project management and organizational skills to multi-task efficiently
- Strong team skills
- Client focus
- Results focused and ability to take initiatives
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong sense of confidentiality and ethics
- Diversity, inclusion and non-discrimination awareness
- BA degree holder in Human Resources or related major
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
Primary Location: CN-ShanghaiJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: HUMAN RESOURCESEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: At least 5 years