At Bank of the West, our people are
having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can
make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship
programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for
sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is
taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and
strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting
the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank
for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help
our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
internal learning partners that focus on the development and
delivery of BOTW's core curriculum as well as leadership programs. Act as
a trusted advisor and business partner by helping develop program plans and
solutions for business growth. Apply an innovative mindset to create
strategies that drive superior program performance.
Essential Job Functions
- Drive the program cycle process with key
- Partner with internal clients to streamline
- Suggest and help in designing, implementing
solutions and efficiencies.
- Ensure that the program policies and
functions are well aligned with the vision and goals of the organization.
- Must be able to exercise judgment and
independently determine and take appropriate action within defined program
policies and procedures.
- Develops project plans and/or oversees the
inclusion of the training task lines into an existing project plan working
closely with other Learning Consultants and/or Project Manager.
- Effectively communicates timelines and learning
and development requirements to business partners and management team.
Meets with primary business partners to ensure the status of deliverable
time frames as well as identifies and communicates any development
- Coordinates content development teams,
subject matter experts and program facilitators.
Other Job Duties
- Identifies changes in procedures, policies and systems
that impact existing training materials or resource information and
updates materials accordingly.
- Participates in bankwide projects to represent the
interests and perspective of training programs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintains contacts in organizational development and
training associations to keep abreast of new training and development
techniques and technologies.
- Elevates concerns and identify solutions to issues in a
timely manner with all key stakeholders.
- Creates and promotes a positive environment in line
with BOTW values, employee related policies and practices and local
- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically
obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Requires 5 years minimum experience (or combination of)
learning & development, program management, project management or prior
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Thorough knowledge in learning design/delivery and
organizational development activities.
- Knowledge of digital learning methodology.
- Vendor management.
- Project management.
- Coordinate events and meetings.
- Develop office procedures.
- Negotiation skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Planning and organizing.
- Written and verbal communication.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal
employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status
protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action
employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject
to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San RamonJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources