You may be actually surprised, but we are not a (retail) bank. So what are we?
- Part of global BNP Paribas Group
- International Operations Centre based in Warsaw and custody & clearing services line
- Back-office experts specialising in securities operations and investment funds, providing services for institutional clients
Learning & Development Administrator
The purpose of the role is to:
- Partner with the business to develop and implement learning & development strategies to support the continuous development of the business and its employees.
- Provide support to employees and managers with learning and developmental needs and day to day queries
- Support employees with training queries and training administration, act as a focal point for managing day-to-day queries via MS Outlook, Skype, Teams and face to face
- Manage the administration of Learning Management System (LMS) including management of curriculums, learning assignments, events, sessions and attendance lists
- Co-ordinate all training events (both in-house and remote), including (virtual) room booking, Webex, MS Teams management, communication with employees and trainers etc.
- Manage the administration of the evaluation questionnaires and regular monitoring of training quality
- Settlement of training invoices
- Update information in Excel trackers, drives, Intranet and sharepoints
- Preparation of training reports using LMS and Excel
- Book external trainings for individuals following agreed procedure
- Administering the process of employee’s onboarding trainings Coordination of the internal training program "Hungry for Knowledge"
- Participation in the development of procedures and optimization of training and development processes
- Support with current and new HR projects
- Develop effective working relationships with HR colleagues in Paris, Lisbon and other locations
- Initiating system and ad hoc solutions that improve the team's efficiency and / or responding to the organization's needs
- Has an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, is involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
How will a typical work day look like for you:
In the morning L&D team has a regular catch ups to discuss priorities and important queries. Every few days, usually in the morning, you would open up a virtual class (WebEx or MS Teams) together with a trainer, welcome participants and check if everything is ok. Later on you will check our training inbox for any new L&D related queries from employees or external trainers, new invoices to settle etc. During the day, you will also manage our internal LMS: approve training requests, manage training sessions, attendance lists, feedback surveys etc. Remaining time you can devote to other L&D projects that you can participate in or internal meetings.
- Analytical ability, systems and process oriented person
- At least 1 year of professional working experience in an international, dynamic organization
- No previous HR or L&D experience required, although it will be an asset
- Very good level of English (written and spoken)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Package (MS Excel: Pivots, formulas, charts, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, and MS One note).
- If you are a fast learner, we will teach you everything ;)
What we offer:
- Stable employment, with full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Possibility to work from home part-time
- Private medical package
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.