In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
Contribute to the formulation and implementation of a dedicated offering for Key & Strategic clients for Wealth Management in APAC
Engage in tangible project (e.g. Strategic Client Action Plan, Next Generation…) to concretely enhance WM APAC revenue and net new cash.
1. Client segment
• Carry out/contribute segment specific analysis (SFO, NextGen and strategic clients)
• Maintain coherent and updated segment flags for Strategic and Key clients (KSC) & NextGen flags (in partnership with Business Analytics team)
• Maintain updated DL’s for KCG RMs
2. Client Profiling
• Plan and carry out Strategic Client Plans (SCAP) and Client Review Strategic and SFO clients (incl. NextGen, top Key clients, prospect)
• Build Strategic client database (profiling, needs, action items, mapping of coverage)
• Capture findings / action item in strategic client database + follow up
3. One Bank coordination
• Steer referral to BNPP Real Estate, to Prime Brokerage and from Global Banking.
• Log, track and follow-up on those referrals.
• Attend cross-divisional meetings as appropriate and represent KSC view & efforts
• Map senior cross divisional sponsors and coverage members at client level in database
4. Client Engagement
• Collaborate with Marketing team in initiatives to increase key & strategic client engagement & acquisition (events, senior sponsorship, NPS …)
• Support RM community around segment specific initiatives (RM education, teach-ins, KCG global call)
5. Direct Investments
• Assist on obtaining internal validation (Product Distribution Committee preparation) for new Direct Investment opportunities including liaising with internal & external transaction originator, Legal & Compliance…
• Continuous enhancement of procedure and framework
• Support the education of Front Office on the underlying direct investment deal opportunities
• Marketing of opportunities to Front Office
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Flawless communication and internal networking skills
Winning attitude and extreme focus on getting results
Financial Markets knowledge
Corporate Finance experience is a plus