The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises two business lines: a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
For activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to be a vital part of the expansion in BNP Paribas’ operational scope in Poland.
As a part of General Administration Team your mission will be to manage and maintenance the office space, procurement, office security and business continuity.
(Junior) Specialist with German in Transfer Agent Team
- Guarantee the timely and accurate processing of the Transfer Agent business
- Ensure that transactions/investigations comply with external/internal policies and regulations and that all audit requirements are met
- Ensure relevant deadlines and other performances standards are met
- Processing of Claims from Clients and Counterparties
- Monitoring of pending trades
- Monitoring and clarification of stock and cash discrepancies
- Early recognition of risks, which can endanger the settlement in time
- Preparation and update of procedures
- Ensure adequate archiving, keep evidences in order to justify the actions taken
- Ensure the timely escalation of problems to team leader/ head of department
- Support of the Migration Team and other teams or departments in case the workload require
- University degree in Finance, Economics or similar
- Good command of English and German, at least B2 level
- Previous experience in finance is an asset
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Stable employment, full-time job contract
- Six Career Paths to choose from
- Complex onboarding and induction programme
- Trainings, co-financed language courses, professional certifications and post-graduate studies
- Private medical package including freedom of treatment and telemedicine
- Life insurance
- Employee Pension Plan
- Sports Card
- Lunch Card
- Cafeteria Platform
- Modern, eco-friendly office located near Metro Daszyńskiego station
- Opportunity to integrate and enhance our good work atmosphere (sports teams, chess club, Toasmasters, MixCity, Pride Poland, CSR).
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Please attach the below clause to your application:
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data.