BNP Paribas Wealth Management Cologne focuses on HNWI and UHNWI clients and their families in North Rhine – Westphalia. We deliver tailor-made experiences to our clients, with outstanding attention to detail along with precise, local knowledge backed by the global know-how of a worldwide banking group. Our goal is to create a new wealth management experience fit for a world where digital interactions have come to enhance human ones.
Junior Relationship Manager (m/w/d)
Cologne Fulltime Permanent contract
To take responsibility:
- Identify and attract HNWi prospects
- Regular client interaction as key contact to establish and develop a long-term relationship
- Understand client needs, especially with HNWi background and develop plans to address them In order to cultivate long-term and profitable relationships
- Ensure strict awareness of internal procedures and risk management guidelines as well as all other regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
- Comply with regulatory licensing and behavior requirement in the discharge of duty as RM and as an employee of the Bank
- Ensure high client satisfaction and long-term client relationships, challenge processes to continuously ensure that they are adequate and efficient to meet clients’ needs
Skills that convince:
- Strong knowledge of HNWI client’s requirements with regards to financial products, markets, instruments and services including a very good understanding of how economic events impact global markets
- Some years of working experience as a Junior Relationship Manager advising high net-worth clients and their families with Wealth Management services
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
- Deep knowledge of main financial instruments: equities, bonds, funds, ETFs, Structured Products, cash and Forex.
- Fluent in German & English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with international reach. It has more than 193,000 employees in 68 countries, almost 147,000 of them in Europe. In Germany, the BNP Paribas Group has been active since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself in the market with 12 business units. Private clients, companies and institutional clients are supervised by around 6,000 employees nationwide in all relevant economic regions. BNP Paribas’s broad range of products and services corresponds to an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Junior Relationship Manager (m/w/d)! Please contact Ansgar Rothkegel on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. Until travel restrictions change, the interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.