Junior Accountant (NICKEL)
Nickel (company belonging to the BNP Paribas Group) is looking for a Finance Officer for its offices in Madrid. The Finance Officer will be responsible for the financial health of our company by managing our financial procedures. The duties will include being in charge of accounting production, planning budgets, participating and supporting the head of finance in audits, monitoring and controlling accounting transactions and bank transactions, and preparing invoices.
To succeed in this role, you must demonstrate in-depth knowledge of financial policies, procedures, and systems. In addition to being an excellent communicator, our ideal candidate will also have outstanding analytical and time management abilities.
The main Finance officer
- Processing invoices
- Maintain records and receipts for all daily transactions.
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Ensure financial records are kept up-to-date with the latest transactions and changes.
- Prepare balance sheets and issuing invoices.
- Contribute to financial audits.
- Monitor all bank deposits and payments.
- Perform periodic financial analysis to detect and resolve problems.
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field.
- Previous experience in accounting departments or in a similar role will be valuable.
- Knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advance either English and/or French mandatory
- Proficient in MS Office
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
Primary Location: ES-MD-MadridJob Type: Standard / PermanentJob: FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROLExperience Level: At least 1 yearSchedule: Full-time