• Responsible for supporting a trading environment consisting of Windows 2019 /2022 servers & to be actively involved in the planning & implementation of new projects.
• Proactively monitor virtual environment for capacity, stress, risk and workload and take necessary remediation steps
• Build & support Microsoft Failover clusters & also work with Geo-clustering.
• Maintain the windows environment in the Americas Region for all business lines
• Interface with Vendors and Internal Global Teams to ensure the environment conforms to the current standards.
• Manage Business Continuance in relation to Disaster Recovery.
• Maintain System high reliability, availability and resiliency levels.
• Provide 1st Level Support for the production Environments
• Proactive System Performance Monitoring (using CA, SCOM, HP/DELL/IBM ) and capacity management
• Perform system upgrades and mandatory security/OS patching.
• Liaise with application support teams to gather requirements, design, and deploy standard systems
• Project implementation for all business lines.
• Provide 24*7 On call support based on rotation within the team
• Perform thorough morning checks on all critical applications using existing tools or scripts.
• Strictly abide and follow the company policy and procedures pertaining to change and incident management.
- Good knowledge of Windows OS (2022/2019/2016/2012) and Windows Enterprise components and technologies such as Domains, DNS, Registries, DHCP/WINS
- Knowledge of VMWare vSphere and associated products (eg vCenter, SRM)
- Knowledge Microsoft cluster technologies and strategies: server cluster, network and component load balancing
- knowledge of the SAN / EMC storage including the different SRDF types
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Will be required to work weekends
- Advanced English
"BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that promotes diversity, inclusion and equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, nationality, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status."