The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organization is an international financial services group, with in excess of 200,000 employees with solid roots in Europe.
The BNP Paribas Group is organized around two main activities: Retail Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
The IT production has two main entities ITGP and ITO, with a main governance lead by ITGP.
ITGP Digital Working
ITGP Digital Working is responsible to provide IT Services to our clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Infrastructures (Active Directory, Messaging, Instant Messaging, Desktop ...) as well as elements of the Global Services organization.
Context and stakes
Among DW13, a Digital Working division, you will join the ESD (EndPoint Security Delivery) Team and will be in responsible of the Antimalware (McAfee/Trellix) compliance worldwide.
You will ensure the whole fleet gets the latest Antimalware version of products regarding editor recommendations and best practices. Working closely with AV specialists, you will help industrializing the deployment, according to the different business line needs and technical restrictions.
You will oversee the Antimalware evolution and implement new services with no impact on the different user or applicative (servers) environments.
Obviously, writing procedures and making reports are key parts of the job and are mandatory in the field of actions. It helps newcomers and team mates to backup if needed and offers all stakeholders a holistic view of their environments.
You will also take part in IPS or Group project on implementing new Antimalware features.
- Keep AV versions for all AV modules up-to-date (workstations and servers)
- Prepare and submit the changes regarding those updates to the CAB
- Resolve deployment issues
- Follow-up and compliance control of all monitored systems
- Draft and improve procedures
This mission allows you to evolve in a complex technical environment in an international group and will help you to:
- Support bank business line and functions
- Improve your knowledge on associated bank risks
- Develop your curiosity
- Boost your knowledge on antivirus and globally on security solutions
- Acquire knowledge on various types of operating systems (Windows workstation/servers, Linux Servers, Mac)
- Build a strong corporate network thanks to different partners discussions (BP²I, MOE, …)
Mandatory skills needed for the job
- Global knowledge on McAfee solution (ePO, ENS, DLP, TIE/DXL …)
- Good knowledge of multiple operating systems Microsoft Windows (Workstation and Servers), Linux Servers (mostly RHEL), MacOS
- Basic technical notion (network, DNS, AD, DBA, etc…) that helps understanding and analyzing deployment issues and make exchange of information easier between all stakeholders
Mandatory behavior patterns needed for the job
- Analysis capability
- Collaborate and teamwork capacity
- Show initiative on remediation
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing