The BNP Paribas Group is one of the largest international banking networks, with a presence in 72 countries. The organisation is an international financial services group, with in excess of 202,000 employees with solid roots in Europe, a significant and growing presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
The BNP Paribas Group is organised around two main activities: Retail Banking & Services and Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB).
MADRID IT Platform
The CIB IT Platform for EMEA is responsible to provide IT Services to our Clients ensuring a Digital Market evolution, in a secured and performant environment, and with a reliable quality. This function includes Global Markets Application Production, Local Territory IT Development, the Core Infrastructure environment including Datacentres, Application Production, Security, Architecture as well as elements of the Global Services organisation.
IT Service Management provides a framework to structure IT related activities and the interactions of IT technical personnel with customers and clients. Managed services include IT Infrastructure and Global Markets Applications used by Group businesses.
The Service Catalog Manager has experience in IT operations, process analysis, Business Service Management, service discovery with a background in Service Now. They should demonstrate a deep knowledge of IT Operations processes/frameworks and equivalent process improvement methodologies.
A Service Catalog Manager with a good understanding of defining and documenting a Business Service with all relevant parties as well as interacting with Service Owners to agree on the contents of their respective Service Catalog. Is able to implement it within ServiceNow.
- Position – Tasks & Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for the maintenance of the IT Service Catalog in conjunction with internal service and technology owners
- Carries out the Product Manager responsibilities for the Service Catalog Management process
- Strategic design of the Enterprise Catalog and drive toward a single system of engagement.
- Coordinating and facilitating discussions and working sessions between Service Catalog Management and other processes, especially asset, configuration management and request fulfilment
- Ensures up to date service information is available for users, that items are retired, made live and amended as required.
- Completes regular reviews of the Catalog with internal stakeholders to ensure relevance to business needs and requirements.
- Works with internal customers to ensure consistency and accuracy of the Service Catalog
- Works with reporting team to assure that the service Catalog and CMDB meet requirements of the various production teams interacting with IT development, Operations, IT Quality teams and product owner groups to obtain and exchange information
- Proactively escalate problems and issues and drive to resolution
- Professional Skills, Abilities and Experience
- 3 years of experience on ServiceNow Catalog Management, able to set and update Categories and Catalog Items & good knowledge of CMDB modules
- 3 – 5 years of experience configuring and Administering ServiceNow
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Experience in transformation and migration projects within Service Now or any other Service Management Application
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- ITIL V4 Foundation Certification
- Eager to learn
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to work well under pressure, work autonomous and in team environment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, decision-making, and analytical abilities.
- Flexibility to work with a variety of personalities and styles
- Languages & Qualifications
- High English spoken and written fluent (B2/C)
- French spoken and written will be valued
- Bachelor in Computer Science or equivalent
- ITIL V3/V4 Foundation certificate
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification will be desirable
- On Site Services: From 9:00 to 18:00
- On Call Services: Out of regular schedule, we provide On Call On Demand