IT Risk and (Cyber)Security Manager
You are passionate about IT, cybersecurity and risk management and looking for an opportunity to lead and motivate a dynamic team. We want to meet you!
As the leader of the IT Risk & Security team, you will be part of the IT Benelux management team and lead the IT Risk & Security team that is responsible and accountable for the full scope of IT Risk and Security activities.
As the leader of the team you will have the following responsibilities:
• As key member of the IT Benelux management team you are responsible for the IT Risk & Security strategy that supports the IT Benelux strategy and is aligned with the Personal Finance Group IT Risk and Security strategy.
• As the leader of the IT Risk & Security team, you ensure that the team are focused on the correct objectives and outputs. You also need to ensure that the team is organized to reach these objectives and outputs, the team members have career planning and development plans in place.
• As IT Risk Officer (ITRO) you will lead the IT Benelux IT Risk management team by
o Being the SPOC for Group IT Risk management matters
o Acting as IT Benelux contact point for any IT Benelux Risk matters & transversal committee
o Participate in group activities to synchronise initiatives between IT Benelux and group IT Risk management functions
o Prepare for IT systems monitoring committee on IT risk issues
o Participating in architecture committees to understand risk exposure and provide expertise and / give approval
o Raising risk awareness with team and ensure that they are involved in managing IT Risks
o Promoting discussions and IT Risk management training opportunities
o Communicating about IT Risk management inside and outside the IT Benelux team
o Managing the roll out of IT risk management practices within the IT Benelux team
o Leading and supervising the management of IT risk within the IT Benelux team
o Managing a portfolio of remediation projects as part of the management of IT Risks
o You will ensure the necessary reporting on the management of IT & Cyber Risks to the IT Benelux CIO by reporting reporting alerts and suggesting corrective measures and providing a consolidated view of IT & Cyber risks
o Providing support and the requested risk related inputs to exercises and audits (RCSA, Risk register, etc.)
o For IT & Cyber risks, identify the principal root causes and potential adverse events from an IT Risks & Cyber risk perspective, evaluate risks by considering their likelihood of occurrence and the IT and business impacts, take into account mitigation measures put in place (control plans, programmes for monitoring, etc.) and monitor the roll-out of mitigation plans
• The following are some examples of key risk management outputs
o Periodic assessments and panorama
o RCI exercise
o Risk register / log
o Historical incidents
o IT Control plans
o IT Gov plans
• In close collaboration with the CISO and Cybersecurity team you remain accountable to ensure that the
o IT Benelux Cyber Security governance is defined and promoted
o Cyber Security network is set up and that the vision is communicated
• In close collaboration with the rest of the team you remain accountable to ensure the necessary for IAM and IT Continuity & Resilience.
Apart of the run activity, ensuring that you influence and manage the team budget to ensure that necessary investment for risk and security related tooling as well as participate and cooperate in projects to ensure the necessary consideration, design and implementation of the risk and security aspects.
• Bachelor's / Master in computer science with a minimum of 10-15 years work experience
• Fluent in French or Dutch with a very good level in English
• Ability to work in a team
• Good level of oral and written communication
• Curiosity, energy and resistance to stress are also part of your skills
• Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment
• Previous experience in risk management, cyber security and continuity is preferrable
• Risk anticipation, monitoring and the ability to form a risk opinion
• Internal audit knowledge is preferable
• You are pro-active, has organizational ability to influence others
• You have the ability to develop others and develop their skills and to inspire others and generate commitment from a team and individuals
• You are analytical, able to anticipate business and strategic evolution
• You are able to understand, explain and support change
• You have the ability to negotiate and to develop and leverage networks
Merci de mentionner le canal par lequel vous avez pris connaissance de cette offre d’emploi