About BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Belgium is a subsidiary of BNP Paribas Group. We specialize in leasing and rental of movable and immovable property for professionals. Today we employ around 160 colleagues in our office in 1082 Brussels, where we work together to strengthen our position as a leading leasing provider in Europe.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions Belgium and the Netherlands work together in a cluster approach, hence the management is on BeNe level.
Curious what it's like to work at BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions?
We offer a pleasant workplace where team spirit, a healthy dose of pragmatism and difference can be central.
Our employees are passionate and experts within their field of work and are given the opportunity to develop further through training and participation in all kinds of projects.
For more info: please visit our website: https://leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.com/en/
Job Description ‘IT Project Management Officer/Business Analyst’
You will report hierarchically to the Head of IT BeNe, who on his turn reports to the Chief Transformation Officer BeNe.
Besides belonging to the IT & Transformation team on BENE level, regular contacts with management and other functions and business will allow you to grow and to get acquainted with different aspects of our leasing business.
Objective of the job
As IT Project Management Officer, you are the intermediary between Local IT, Corporate IT Development Teams, located in France, and the local Business and Functions teams within Leasing Solutions Belgium and the Netherlands.
You make the analysis of the change requests in the perspective of the entire organization, as well as determine its impact, submit the request towards Corporate teams, perform the follow-up of the request, and roll out in consultation and consultation with end users and Corporate.
You translate the business requests into IT related development requests using the language that each party understands.
- Collection of information from the key-users (Business and Functions) and assist in writing the change request and analyzing the demand.
- Follow-up of BeNe change requests and requests submitted by other countries, determine whether or not to participate in consultation with the business, follow-up of the organization and planning.
- Local projects: advise management, determine scope and objectives, budget, follow-up planning, organize testing and implementation, provide deployment information to end users.
- Corporate projects: inform the end user about the impact, follow-up and planning of the project, organize testing following a test plan (received or to be built), report defects and deliver the acceptance document to validate the change, organize the implementation, deploy information to end users
- Communication of the planning of the ongoing projects and change requests to all concerned
- Communication to the users about the impact of development releases
- Local product-ownership for certain Corporate applications
- Documentation management: document preparation and adaptation.
- Training of end users
- Help to end users concerning functional problems and requests in general
Required knowledge and experience
Education and Experience:
- You have experience within an IT project management/support role or with product ownership, you combine customer-friendliness with a passion for IT and are well organized and able to prioritize workload. You have powerful communicative and strong problem-solving skills and work accurately and according to schedule towards your goals and deadlines
- You have a cultural mindset and are used or are open to interact with different cultures
- You have at least a bachelor level and you are fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Analytical and communication skills
- Team work oriented skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Readiness to acquire new IT and project skills
- Knowledge of new trending technologies such as AI, API, RPA are a plus.
- Organized, diligent and methodical;
- Being capable to work independently;
- Capacity to communicate, express an opinion and negotiate at an advanced level both orally and in writing;
- Very strong team spirit;
- Business oriented mindset;
We offer you:
- The opportunity to be part of a leading international company in the financial world with the hands-on mentality of an SME;
- To collaborate with a team of professionals within their domain;
- A job in which autonomy, responsibility and initiative are important in an informal, professional and pleasant atmosphere;
- A competitive wage, supplemented with numerous fringe benefits (extra leave days, flex income plan, group and hospitalization insurance, collective bonus, flexible working hours, ...)
If you meet the requirements for the position and feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send us your application.
For more info, please contact our HR-department: Nancy De Wit: 02/506.03.42.