IT Ops Engineer : Hashicorp Specialist – [Digital]
Want to shape the bank of tomorrow today?
The BNP Paribas Fortis IT department is currently adopting the Agile working model, which offers a challenging and motivating environment. You will work in the IT security production TRIBE located in Brussels.
Your future job
In your job you will be responsible for very important security topics like:
• Securing Keys and Certificates storage using HASHICORP vault
• HASHICORP Administration
• Defining HASHICORP Security Policies
• Key management using HASHICORP
• Update and improve existing key management procedures
• Key Management and Cloud related topics
• Build and maintain HASHICORP based services for IT applications
You work from our new premises at walking distance of Brussels Central station combined with telework.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT and at least 5 years of experience in information security & IT security management
- You have proven experience in the field of HASHICORP Technology
- You are fluent in English; a good level of French/Dutch is an asset.
- Experience with TERRAFORM is a nice to have.
- Same for experience with Linux and Unix.
- You are a good communicator and a team player.
- You have good communication and influencing skills.
- You have good analytical and synthesis skills
- You have customer-orientation and risk awareness.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
Tempted by the challenge?
Interested in this function? Do not hesitate to apply online. You can expect feedback on your application within two weeks.