We are 100% part of BNP Paribas Group and one of 13 BNP Paribas corporations. Due to sustainable growth, within 15 years we have established ourselves as one of the leading providers of consumer credits on the German market. At the same time, we have reacted to the mega trend of digitalization early on, putting a strong focus on extending our online- and ECommerce business. Our mission is to support our partners with innovative products and processes, and to stand by our customers’ side with fair financing offers to help them realize their wishes.
You are seeking a professional challenge where you can develop your full potential?
Then this could be the right position for you:
Full Stack Developer
Your Major Job Functions:
In your position as Full Stack Developer you are becoming a valuable part of our company. The develop leader of the digital factory is in charge of defining and maintaining the coherence of the developments of its digital factory, both on the choice of technologies in connection with the community of the digital factory and on the quality of the developments produced by the Teams:
- Ensure the quality of the production plant by being in charge of the implementation and operation of the Digitals forge
- Be part of recruiting development teams according to the skills needs of the digital factory's asset digital
- Participate in the transmission of digital factory asset digital to organizations outside the digital factory for the run (TMA, Traditional IT, etc.), as well as in the digital factory community by integrating the innovations defined on the perimeter shared with the community, whether on digital forges, architectural innovations or development technologies/technicality
- Be part of the development of the asset digital produced by the digital factory, whether in the encryption, the initialization of the environments or during the development cycles
- Enrich the digital factory community through its feedback and participation in the life of the community
Your Human Capital:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Business Informatics
- Good knowledge of UX, QA, RGPD/GDPR concepts and sound knowledge in the processes of industrialization of a software, development, build and production
- Basic knowledge of Bank and credit products
- Experience in Fullstack Web/Mobile/back:
- mobile native/react native
- Web: SPA angular/react or VueJS
- Back: Maven/spring/Java 8 +/Hibernate/Liquidbase
- Conceptual skills, structured way of working and solution oriented work style
- Team player and openness to agile software development methods
- Remarkable opportunities and an inspiring atmosphere in a growing, successful and dynamic business
- Professional and agile, yet fun and friendly work environment
- Company pension scheme supported with 50% of your monthly savings by the company
- Flexible working hours and individual working time options
- Opportunities through professional development and training as well as yearly development reviews
- Central location in Munich close to public transit and the main train station
Do you think you would be a good fit?
please submit your complete application including your termination period and salary expectation via our career portal.
Consors Finanz BNP Paribas
Alban Kurtisi / HR Business Management
Tel.: 089/55 11 – 3538
Primary Location: DE-BY-MünchenJob Type: FestanstellungJob: MISCELLANEOUSEducation Level: keine AngabeExperience Level: Keine AngabeSchedule: Vollzeit