- Do you want to be part of one of the top banks in the world?
- Be part of a diverse and multi-cultural environment?
- Be able to develop your financial skills in Finance & Strategy (F&S) area?
- Join a Top Employer company with hybrid model working (up to 50% work from home), 31 days of holidays + bank holidays, restaurant tickets and other great benefits? (check our benefits section below)
If your answer to the 4 questions is YES, please keep reading!
The Inspection Générale (IG) is the internal audit function of the group. It carries out audits on all the activities of the Group in France and worldwide, relying either on generalists or specialists auditors, either through central or local teams.
The Iberian Peninsula IG Hub is a team of auditors covering BNP Paribas Group entities operating in Spain and in Portugal, countries where BNP Paribas develops both domestic business activities and large outsourced service centers. The hub intends to develop a practice for auditing IT activities operated in the Iberian Peninsula and from time to time, for supporting other IT audits over the EMEA region.
In this respect, the Iberian Peninsula IG Hub looks for an IT Auditor with a strong IT knowledge and experience in order to participate to IT audit assignments. Knowledge in the fields of Cybersecurity and IT Audit will represent an additional advantage.
The IT Auditor will report directly to the Head of IT Assignment and will be functionally part of the worldwide IT Audit Line.
Participate in the audit team assignments and special reviews (when required by regulators, business lines, or senior management):
- Contribute to the planning and preparation of the assignment e.g. understanding the methodology to be applied, acquiring a deep knowledge of the activities to be covered, understanding the detailed technologies, gathering relevant key figures, etc.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the activities within the scope of the assignment, its strategy and governance, and the related risks.
- Evaluate the overall setup and identify the main areas of risk (including a comprehensive assessment of the management actions).
- Execute detailed investigations leveraging on a strong technical knowledge in various IT systems (Databases, Operating systems Linux/Windows, Cybersecurity/Network security, Virtualization, containerization, Cloud Computing and related risks).
- Leverage on adequate programming languages and scripting to perform efficient investigations by automating analysis.
- Ensure the adequate learning and understanding of the standard IT solutions used in the IT infrastructure and production, Cybersecurity management in order to analyze adequately their configuration and be able to identify and raise potential risks.
- Recommend appropriate actions to the management in order to remediate the identified weaknesses.
- Formalize the results of the assignment investigations and contribute to the production of the assignment deliverables.
- Present the conclusions of the assignment fieldwork to the senior management.
Review the implementation of the Inspection Générale IT recommendations:
- Review and challenge the actions defined to remediate the weaknesses identified by the audit team through its assignments.
- Ensure the adequacy of the answers to address permanently the gaps following accurately the recommended actions.
- Perform relevant control testing to ensure the proper implementation of the actions.
Contribute to the periodic risk assessment of IT activities and planning:
- Perform a periodic and comprehensive risk assessment of the IT activities as per the Group guidelines.
- Keep abreast of change/new development of regulatory requirements that are relevant to IT activities and related functions.
- Assist in the elaboration of the IT audit planning following a risk-based approach.
- Contributing Responsibilities
- Contribute to the improvement of the Inspection Générale practices through the elaboration and update of our methodologies.
The IT Auditor will be based in Madrid and be involved in the IT related audits of entities located in both Spain and Portugal. He/she will be part of a team of IT specialist Auditors located in Madrid and potentially in Lisbon.
We are a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Permanent role.
- Excellent salary conditions.
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related).
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private health insurance, private pension plan.
- Hybrid working model (up to 50% work from home).
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- 31 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- Well situated and communicated office (calle Emilio Vargas, 4).
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- And last but not least…free fruit, futbolín, chill out area…you will enjoy all these and more in our cool office in Madrid!
INTERESTED? CLICK ON “APPLY” AND LET´S HAVE A FIRST TALK!