Willing to push the boundaries with us for a more sustainable world?
You want to invest in your future? We want to invest in you!
At the bank for a changing world, our employees turn challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
This is where it happens!
Your future job
Inspection Générale (IG) Hub Brussels & Factor, being an integral part of BNP Paribas IG, plays a key role in the “corporate governance” of the Group.
If you are looking for a learning experience providing you with a very broad view on an enterprise IT, being part of this Hub gives you the perfect opportunity to apply and expand both your IT governance, IT process and IT technical skills. To achieve this objective, we make of continuous education a top priority.
Our team isn’t an island. Being part of the IG Hub means we are interconnected with a wide range of people and teams. Not one day is the same. This function will open new career evolution opportunities, not only within audit but also, thanks to the visibility and exposure it entails, within IT or any other business / function within the bank.You want even more challenge ? We offer the possibility to perform an audit in other parts of the BNP Paribas Group and open your perspectives even in a broader way.
Your main challenges:
Within IG Hub Brussels& Factor, the Information Technology (IT) audit team is in charge, often in cooperation with business audit, of evaluating the effectiveness of the governance, risk management and control processes, and recommends solutions for optimising them.
You Create An Added Value By
- Analysing the IT organization, its processes and systems, assessing the related risks, and evaluating the internal controls;
- Formulating audit findings, recommendations and conclusions that support IT and the businesses in the achievement of their mission;
- Providing Senior and Information Technology management with “assurance” on the quality of internal control;
- Cooperating on projects to help shape the IG function for the future.
Highlight your strengths
If your DNA consists of strong analysis & synthesis capabilities, you are curious by nature and you combine this with a rigorous approach, you are the one we’re looking for. On top of that,
- You hold a Master’s degree in IT or as a civil engineer;
- You have at least 4 to 5 years experience in the field of Information Technology, with specialized knowledge in either:
- (secure) Agile development practices.
- Data management (data flows, data architecture, big data, artificial intelligence, …)
Additional skills in Cybersecurity, eg. Cryptography, Cloud Security, Ethical Hacking are an important asset.
- You have effective communication skills with a very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch;
- We will help you get a professional certification within a period of 2 years;
- And last but not least, you are keen to be part of a team of combined IT and business audit professionals.
Your future workplace
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values for team well-being and performance. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to welcome and retain all talents, regardless of gender, age, origin or sexual orientation, and irrespective of whether or not they are living with a disability, as each of them have their own experience and identity. Together, let's build the bank of tomorrow: innovative, responsible and sustainable. All of our full-time vacancies are also open to candidates wishing to work 80% or 90%.
By choosing us, you get
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings.
- A permanent contract and an attractive pay package.
- A position in a responsible, socially engaged organisation where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- The possibility of working part time (80 or 90 per cent).
Choose BNP Paribas Fortis now and apply here.
We will make our first selections on the basis of your CV and letter of motivation. Are you the candidate we’re looking for? Then you’re sure to hear from us. Good luck!