Investment Compliance – Securities Lending Controller (m/f/d)
Frankfurt Full-time permanent
BNP Paribas Securities Services provides asset-servicing services for investment funds, securities and alternative assets throughout the investment process. The unit is the largest depositary for securities and real estate funds in Germany and one of the five leading global custodians worldwide. Around 300 employees in Germany develop integrated digital solutions for all customer segments from one source.
Investment Compliance (IC) Germany – as integral part of the largest Depotbank/Verwahrstelle for Investment Funds in Germany - is responsible for the supervision of the activities of Investment Companies (Kapitalverwaltungsgesellschaften/KVGen) with regard to legal, regulatory and contractual requirements.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Performance, Control and further development of the Securities Lending activities of the Depotbank/Verwahrstelle, incl.
- Ex-Post Monitoring of collaterals in the SecLending monitoring tool SeLect on a daily basis
- Performance of eligibility checks and validation of alerts generated in SeLect
- Setup of client static data and of relevant requirements related to collaterals
- Development and implementation of the Bank’s TPCM (Third Party Collateral Management) activities in collaboration with our project and business development teams.
- General Tasks related to Securities Lending and TPMC activities, e.g.
- Reporting to the clients (KVGs) within the agreed timeframes
- Performance of tasks according to the relevant operational procedures
- Internal distribution of all relevant information
- Support of implementation of Operational Risk Management procedures and tools in the daily business and provision of full support to PC&RM initiatives
Skills that convince:
- Bachelor (ISCED 6) degree or higher
- Professional experience at least 2 years
- Knowledge of German and European regulations, such as KAGB and DerivateV.
- Ability to adopt the operational processes, procedures and services of Investment Compliance (IC)
- Deep knowledge of the funds, securities and derivatives markets
- Ability to maintain performance and sound judgement under pressure and/or opposition (e.g. time pressure) without decrease of the quality
- Ability to regard internal stakeholders as well as external clients as “customers”, recognizing clients are the main driving force behind business decisions
- Ability to adapt to or knowledge of the main systems used to carry out IC tasks, i.e. Eurosycomore, Innova, additionally Business Objects, Multifonds etc., as well as of PC Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc.)
- Ability to speak German fluently, good English language skills appreciated
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Many benefits for employees, e.g. family service, Jobbike, Jobticket, Sodexo meal vouchers, Occupational pensions & Central location with good public transport connection (benefits may vary by location)
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Investment Compliance – Securities Lending Controller (m/f/d)!
Please contact André Biesenbach on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.