Your Main Activities Are
The IB Publishing Officer will support BNPP Advisory teams across EMEA in:
- Editing all presentations and materials produced for clients to ensure perfect consistency and conformity with the bank’s PowerPoint, Word and Excel templates and charter as well as different client templates.
- Correct recurrent typos, spelling and syntax, ensuring changes are traceable
- When relevant make recommendation and / or visual modification to reach top quality
- When required, simplify complex information in a clearly organized, appropriate and visually interesting manner
- Assist in maintaining a database of standard presentation materials (template slides / maps / iconography / images)
- Train new users in PowerPoint and impart BNPP best practices when required
Profile and Skills to Success
- Excellent visual communication skills, interested in marketing and design
- Scrupulous about detailed work
- Self-motivated, good at concentrating, patient & rigorous
- Ability to prioritise, good organisation and time management skills to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with the European teams with diverse backgrounds and work remotely from users, yet efficiently, independently and responsibly
- Previous similar working experience in an Investment Bank or Consulting company will be a plus as well as a marketing or design background
- Excellent English skills (written and spoken – mandatory)
- Knowledge of other European languages is a plus (Portuguese, French, Italian, German and Spanish)
Methodologies / Tools / Technology
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint (mandatory), Excel (mandatory), Word (mandatory) and a very strong background in presentations
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator are a plus
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 72 countries, with around 200 000 Employees – including more than 150 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal Present in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 6.500 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services for retail banking and specialized financial services, and Corporate & Institutional Banking for corporate and institutional clients.
In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.