In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
1) Become an integral member of an investment banking team focused on the financial services industry: banking, insurance, asset management, securities and other financial sub-sectors
2) Support transaction origination and execution through:
• Conducting factual research on companies, industries and markets in APAC
• Become familiar with third party and internal information databases
• Production of financial analysis
• Design and construction of financial models under the supervision of senior members of the team
• Production of material to support the maintenance of client relationships
• Production of presentations, information memoranda and other documentation
• Assist in identifying risks and possible solutions in the course of executing the transactions.
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
Experience and Qualifications required
- FIG experience is critical and at least 1 year of experience in Corporate Finance / M&A
- Strong analytical skills and modeling skills
- Communication and pitch drafting skills
- Good command of English and native in Mandarin
- Versatile with excel and PowerPoint