Internship (m/f/d) Global Market Data and Artificial Intelligence Lab
Frankfurt Full-time non-permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking is a bridge between large multinationals and mid-sized companies with international business activities (Corporates) and institutional investors and financial service providers (Institutionals). The division is a leading provider of sustainable financing and investment solutions. More than 35,000 employees worldwide serve around 18,000 corporates and institutions in 56 countries. In Germany, around 800 employees work for our clients.
The role of our Lab in this context is to use the latest techniques of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Natural Language Processing to help Global Market do a better job: this means for example understanding better the needs of our clients to provide acute recommendation, help the Sales prioritize better their daily calls to improve their hit rate by being more relevant to their clients, anticipate better the next move in the Market to help trading offering a better service or finally working with Economists and Strategists to analyze better what drive the economy or a particular asset.
Challenges that let you grow:
- Taking responsibility in projects in joining typical topics
- Product recommendation for the clients and prediction of flows on the client franchise
- Natural language processing
- Gathering and extracting the data in terms of the relevance of the problem in a usable format
- Classification of the various market participants behavior
- Determining the relative value between different assets
- Extraction of relevant information in social media sources
- Improvement of the market concerning the frequency state
Skills that convince:
- Master student
- Knowledge in working with data and interested in dealing with associating problems
- Deep knowledge in coding skills and machine learning (ex: TensorFlow, Keras, Sklearn)
- Structured working style and affinity for details
- Ability to create innovative solutions and to work with pressure
- Fluent in German and English
What we offer:
- Modern working environment, including work laptop & mobile for flexible working
- Building (inter)national networks and career prospects within the BNP Paribas Group
- Regular feedback to support your individual professional development
BNP Paribas has committed to the sustainable and forward-looking design of society. Ethical principles, risk awareness and responsibility are the foundations of our day-to-day action. The BNP Paribas Group has set itself the goal of raising awareness, motivating and activating its stakeholders, particularly employees, partners and shareholders, as well as the society on sustainable issues. The Commitment to Diversity has confirmed BNP Paribas with the signing of the Diversity Charter in 2017 and is part of the JamaisSansElles initiative, which promotes women's visibility.
BNP Paribas is the European Union’s leading bank and key player in international banking. It has a presence in 68 countries, with around 193,000 employees, including almost 148,000 in Europe. The BNP Paribas Group has been active in Germany since 1947 and has successfully positioned itself on the market with twelve entities. Private customers, companies and institutions are looked after by roughly 6,000 employees in all relevant economic regions all over the country. The wide-ranging products and services offered by BNP Paribas are that of an innovative universal bank.
Would you like to help shape a changing world?
Then go with us the next step and apply now via the application button as Internship (m/f/d) Global Market Data and Artificial Intelligence Lab!
Please contact Anja Priebe on +49 (0) 6971938080 as well as by email: recruiting.germany [at] bnpparibas (dot) com.
COVID-19-Update: The safety and well-being of our candidates and our employees have the highest priority. The first interviews will therefore continue to be conducted virtually.