BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 72 countries, with more than 202,000 Employees – including more than 154,000 in Europe and over 5,000 in Portugal alone
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
BNP Paribas has engaged on a transformation of Group Finance operating model and decided to create Group Finance Services (GFS) in Portugal, as a response to an increase in regulatory evolutions. GFS is a reporting and servicing centre, which covers a broad range of Finance activities for Group Finance and other métiers and entities within BNP Paribas worldwide.
Launched in 2016, GFS has quickly become a reference in the field, thanks to the expertise developed. It aims at further establishing itself as a front line player by leading the way to innovation in financial services methodologies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The internal communication trainee will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the following activities:
- The content management and layout of the internal website on SharePoint.
- Production of the regular internal communications like management messages, invitations for events by email, contribution to corporate articles (newsletters), production of the content for the Corporate TV.
- The organization of events like the yearly GFS Day, the GFS Christmas party, periodic team building events for the teams, internal information sessions or presentations such as the GFS Fridays, presentations by senior visitors to GFS, Corporate Social Responsibility activities.
- Present and follow up the yearly communication plan, which structures the different initiatives and the related budgets.
- Bachelor degree in relevant area (Communication releted areas);
- Excellent communication skills (spoken & written), with the ability to produce impactful messages;
- Organizational skills;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Good attention to detail;
- Ability to work with international locations and different cultures;
- Creativity, proactivity, innovative mindset;
- Strong team spirit;
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, autonomy;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to respect priorities;
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Fluent in English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Primary Location: PT-11-LisbonJob Type: InternshipJob: BRAND AND COMMUNICATIONEducation Level: Bachelor Degree or equivalent (>= 3 years)Experience Level: Not IndicatedSchedule: Full-time
Behavioural competency: Ability to collaborate / Teamwork, Organizational skills, Adaptability, Proactivity, Communication skills - oral & written, Creativity & Innovation / Problem solving, Ability to deliver / Results drivenTransversal competency: Ability to understand, explain and support change, Ability to conduct a negotiation, Ability to manage a project