SEEKING AN INSIGHT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
OUR GLOBAL OPPORTUNITIES
YOUR PERSONAL JOURNEY
What gets you out of bed in the morning? For us, it’s driving positive change and we’re looking for like-minded people with energy and a can do attitude to join our winning team.
Are you looking for that next step in your career journey and like the sound of working in a dynamic and exciting marketing team that’s part of a growing consumer finance business and global bank? Like what you hear? Then read on…
Working in our high performing Marketing team, you will provide delivery of commercial value, through the usage of analytical methods to understand, test and predict customer & marketing profitability and its associated levers. You will also contribute to the development of the business through the exploitation of customer knowledge & insight, the statistic survey of our portfolios and the implementation of decision support tools.
To succeed, you’ll need to be passionate about data and have fantastic interpersonal skills alongside the ability to tell a story through data; strong presenting and people skills are an absolute must to thrive in this role.
We have an approved Roadmap as the foundations, so now we’re seeking a determined manager to come on board and run with this. You’ll be the contact for one of our largest Partners, so this high-profile relationship will see you in regular contact with our Partner on calls and likely 1 day at week at their office.
Could this be you?
We believe it’s a positive attitude and passion to make things happen that matters most. Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in an insight role, ideally in a Consultancy capacity within Retail Finance.
- Analytical ability – experience with data mining tools (SAS, SQL etc) and with experience of developing statistical models and segmentations
- Coding Ability within SQL/SAS, as well as Intermediate-Advanced level Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. We’ve also started using Tableau- so if you’ve got experience with this tool then that’s an added bonus!
- Confident presentation skills and fantastic interpersonal ability with stakeholder at all levels, accustomed to mixing with Senior Management / Director level
- Able to communicate at all levels and explain technical or complex issues to a non-technical audience.
- Strong commercial awareness
We understand that next step in your career journey is an important one. We also know it’s all about the people as they are the ones that make our business the success it is. That’s why we provide colleagues with opportunities to make great things happen in an open and exclusive environment.
Our culture is innovative, collaborative and fun; we challenge everyone to make a difference for colleagues, customers, partners and our community.
Being part of the BNP Paribas global banking group means you’re part of something big; with plenty of opportunities to take on additional responsibilities and make a real difference.
As you’d expect from being a global banking group, we can give you an award winning benefits package that gives you flexibility to choose your benefits based on what’s important to you. You’ll also have a competitive salary, a contributory pension scheme, plus life insurance and private medical insurance, not to mention the all-important 25 days holiday each year to enjoy.
Is there a fit?
If you’re motivated to make a difference to the business and your own development, then we’d love to hear from you.