At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Job Description Summary
Responsible for supervising a team by providing training to dealer and reseller staff on the EFD external portal for pricing and application entry. Develop and maintain relationships with equipment dealers and resellers in an assigned geographic territory. Provide front line field based sales of finance products for manufacturers and equipment dealers. Responsible for building strong relationships with manufacturers' territory sales personnel. Handle all aspects of dealer and end user customer interaction in the field including negotiate lease terms, pricing and facilitate the necessary credit information to underwrite transactions.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise the day to day operational activities of direct reporting Inside Sales Representatives by leading, coaching and developing a team of Inside Sales Account Managers to meet and/or exceed sales budgets
- Create and support a sales culture that reflects the strategic objectives of the larger sales organization
- Train and ensure compliance of the Inside Sales Account Managers with established policies and procedures
- Orchestrate weekly meetings with Inside Sales Account Managers to discuss results and coach them on their sales and quality performance
- Conduct reviews of direct reports to ensure that performance standards are met and, if not, takes immediate action to improve performance level and responsible for hiring, interviewing and make hiring recommendations
- Improve and drive a higher level of customer service both internally and externally
- Receive and handle escalated customer issues in a professional manner consistent with corporate standards and compliance; including data gathering, analysis and final decision.
- Foster strong inter departmental relationships.
Other Job Duties
- Must have previous sales experience
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Successful track record of executing day to day operational responsibilities, along with participating in, developing and completing projects in area of expertise
- Able to implement and enforce processes to ensure compliance and quality
- Emerging leadership skills
- Provides others with reliable information and uses good listening and communication skills
- Performs other duties as assigned
- M2 - 7 yrs Commercial Sales experience; preferabbly in Equipment Finance
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.