DEPARTMENT - TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS - EXTERNAL SALES
LOCATION - HOME BASED (LONDON AREA)
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Maximising the sales revenue/profits within a specific geographic area or from specified allocated Resellers and to create the maximum opportunity for the Division. Building excellent relationships, at all levels, with Manufacturer/Resellers in order to sell the full range of the Division’s products in line with Division’s profitability targets. Achieving designated New Business Volume and Margin Targets as set down by the Company.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Prospecting for new Reseller relationships, ensuring all applications meet the Division’s criteria and are presented for approval accordingly.
- Always, professionally and proactively, representing the Division’s activities to Resellers ensuring that the highest standards of customer service are attained
- Maintaining regular contact with Resellers within the specified geographic area or allocated to you to ensure maximum opportunity for obtaining proposals and subsequent conversion into funded business
- Improving awareness of the Divisions products within Resellers through regular communication, training, visits or any other relevant activity
- Presenting viable business proposals to Resellers and their customers, taking into account each individual circumstance and ensuring they meet the returns required by the Division
- Maintaining regular contact with all members of the Technology Solutions (TS) team.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
Resellers, Manufacturers, Brokers, Distributors
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
All TS teams
International Business Line (IBL)/Corporate teams (where appropriate)
Strong communications skills and a positive customer care approach
Excellent organisational & time management skills
In depth knowledge and understanding of Documentation, Pricing and Deal Structuring
Numerate and with a strong attention to detail
Ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure
Enthusiastic, tenacious & proactive attitude
Previous experience of a pressurised ICT sales environment preferred
Previous experience in an External Sales role in Technology leasing
Home based, with regular visits, to the office in Bristol.
I will be provided with all appropriate equipment to set up a home office.
Normal working hours are 9.00 to 17.30 Monday – Friday. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Office dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining up to date records (in a manner designated by the business) on all Resellers including details of their key people, rate sheets, commission arrangements, our relationship criteria and communicate to the office
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.