In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 17,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 73 markets with more than 196,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career in an international business environment that is fast-paced, diverse and focuses on creating high-value relationships with our clients. We offer competitive salary and benefits, as well as a working environment where you’re valued as part of the team.
* excluding partnerships
Assist the South & South-East Asia team in marketing and executing ECM transactions covering both pure equity transactions (such as IPOs, Rights Issuances, Follow-On Offerings, Block Placements) and structured equity transactions (such as Convertible Bonds, Exchangeable Bonds)
• Stay abreast of market developments and transactions executed to get a sense of ECM pricing, demand, distribution and pipeline
• Ability to analyse companies from a credit & equity perspective and prepare screeners for targets
• Prepare high-quality and client-ready materials for pitches (market updates, term sheets, investor analysis, credentials, league tables, etc)
• Assist with the overall execution of ECM transactions, including drafting marketing materials for the client, devising marketing strategy, coordinating investor meetings & feedback, documentation, demand generation and pricing, allocation & settlement
• Assist in updating pipeline reports, deal databases and other internal administrative items
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
• Some ECM background will be a positive
• Reasonable understanding of capital markets and forces at play
• Transaction execution understanding: origination, documentation, marketing, pricing & settlement
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly motivated
• Analytical & detail-oriented
Specific Qualifications Required
• Graduate / Post Graduate
• At least 2 years’ relevant working experience