About the job
- The Reporting & Services Lisbon platform is a key component of the CIB Global Human Resources setup. Our mission is to support the CIB HR activities through administration roles & processes monitoring, permanent and adhoc reporting with in addition any new processes not already covered by another team. Our main challenge is to set up strong processes with high-end data quality while keeping flexible and open services for the largest set of demanding clients
- Activities of the CIB HR Hub include
- Headcount monitoring & reporting (ExCo Dashboard)
- Systems administration (SPEAR, MyDev)
- Appraisals & 180° processes management
- Learning & Development support & reporting
- Micro Processes management (Specific Populations, JAD)
- GDPR Management
Your Main Activities Are
- Lead the execution of CIB PDP controls as 1st LoD of controls, and follow-up on remediation plans, supporting WW CIB Territories in GDPR scope in achieving their objectives in terms of permanent control on data protection, in line with the CIB Data Protection control framework and methodology and in close interaction with the relevant stakeholders in the 1st (SPOC) and 2nd LoD (DPC/DPO)
- Lead the execution of the CIB PDP Controls campaign as part of the CIB Personal Data Protection framework and contribute to the formalization of the process
- Centrally execute controls, or when not possible, coordinate the execution with relevant local stakeholders, following guidelines and governance
- Coordinate multiple streams of tasks with senior stakeholders
- Follow-up on remediation plans identified during the controls campaign
- Present campaign results to 2 Line of Defence
- Contribute to disseminate a culture of personal data protection within CIB
- Maintain a regulatory watch on data protection
- Develop and share best practices with the data protection network
- Coordination of a Worldwide PDP governance
Profile and Skills to Success
- Experience in Human Resources, GDPR experience recommended, Legal, Project Management and Consulting and Risk and Control
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to synthetize/simplify
- Ability to develop and adapt a process
- Ability to manage a project
- Law & Regulation - Regulatory
- Ability to deliver/Results driven
- Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
- Risk Management - Risk Anticipation
- Sense of confidentiality
- Fluent in English
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.