At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
We celebrate a strong diverse team-oriented culture rich in collaboration, partnership and career advancement. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, career growth, and an immediate 6% match on our 401K plan and 100% vesting on day 1.
Job Description Summary
Performs administrative functions in support of the Bank's Onboarding activates. Assists new hires and managers with HR related Onboarding activities. Essential Job Functions
- Ensure all new hire paperwork is received by Human Resources in a timely basis
- Coordinate the upload of new hire paperwork and other HR related documentation to the Bank’s electronic personnel file system
- Verify and submit new employee profiles to the Human Resource Management System (HRMS) within three business days
- Support hiring managers in the completion and timely submission of the Form I-9
- Verify the accuracy of Form I-9s submitted and confirm employment authorization with e-Verify
- Ensure any applicable employment reverifications are completed prior to the expiration date
- Requires limited job knowledge of systems and procedures.
- Follows basic work routines and standards.
- Typically does not require prior experience.
- Ability to handle specialized and diverse administrative support duties.
- Project management (including researching information, performing analysis, compiling data, and conveying relevant information).
- Effective communication skills for continual contact with customers, units and staff.
- Compose letters/memorandums.
- Compile statistics.
- Coordinate meetings.
- Develop office procedures.
- Filing and typing documents.
- Maintain filing systems.
- Maintain logs.
- Planning and organizing.
- Presentation skills.
- Proofread documents.
- Research information.
- Time management.
- Use of personal computer.
- Written and verbal communication.
#LI-LH1Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources