At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.Job Description Summary
Possesses knowledge of mortgage lending functions
within the division at the appropriate level. May participate in
department/business unit projects. Performs a variety of duties related to loan
origination functions while providing a high level of customer service to
internal and external customers and needs for legally enforceable contractual
agreements are met, while satisfying all internal and external regulatory
requirements. Communicates with management regarding workflow, policy, and
procedures.Essential Job Functions
Other Job Duties
- Provides technology phone support to internal users of mortgage lending
- Assists in serving as liaison between mortgage lending and IT
- Works with the supervisors and managers to handle the more difficult and complex work assignments when needed.
- Maintains a working knowledge of standards, procedures, and technical operations in at least two functions within the business unit.
- Reviews problems requiring research and ensures resolution is done in an accurate and timely manner.
- Displays the ability to properly plan workday, including efficiency techniques and prioritizations, ensuring predefined timelines for turnaround are met.
- May participate in department and/or business unit projects such as workflow or software testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Requires basic job knowledge of systems and procedures obtained through prior work experience or education.
- Requires 3 years minimum experience.
- Mortgage/Lending Knowledge.
- Entry level proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to troubleshoot business scenarios/issues.
- Call Center experience helpful
- Service Desk experience a plus.
- Incident Management/Knowledge Management Tools knowledge helpful.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong Communication Skills – Written and Verbal
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- High School Diploma or GED Required
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-Arizona-TempeJob Type: Full-timeJob: Operations