BNP PARIBAS CARDIF, the Insurer for a Changing World.
We are the world leader in the creditor insurance market with strong positions in savings and protection insurance in more than 30 countries all around the world.
European Service Center - Cardif Services, European Platform of Services with a diversity of processes aiming to bring excellence to our Internal Clients, being part of BNP Paribas Cardif, is an organization dedicated to providing other BNP Paribas Cardif entities with a diversity of processes and services connected to insurance activity. We aim to bring excellence to our internal clients, ensuring highest levels of efficiency and reliability. With over 480 employees and 6 working languages, we are a multicultural and a diverse team, operating in Porto and Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently looking for an Head of Human Resources M/F - to lead our HR Department - for our Lisbon's site.
YOUR FUTURE MISSION in the HR Team:
Maintain and enhance the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and Human Resources policies, programs, and practices, in the following areas:
- Staffing Management
- Administration and Compensation Management
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital;
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization;
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics;
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management;
- Training and Development Management
Manage of the Company HR team in a context of strong development in our 2 sites located in Lisbon and Porto - Portugal.
Position's main functions:
Ensure the proper functioning HR department, such as:
- Recruiting and Staffing;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns regarding employees;
- Employee Onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee and community communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Human resource records maintenance;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employee services and counselling.
Other HR Management functions:
- HR dashboard and KPIs;
- HR Committee and Governance;
- HR Budget process Contribution;
- Compliance with Laws and Corporate Policies.
- Monitoring technical and operational risks;
- HR services providers management;
- Ensure SLAs & OLAs fulfilment with internal & external
- Promote & develop Service culture;
- Provides management direction and counselling.
AS OUR NEW HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES, YOU MUST HAVE:
Advanced degree, such as Master, in any of the following subjects:
- Human Resources management;
- Business administration/business management;
- Management or similar.
Entry without an advanced degree may be considered if outstanding skills and work experience aligned with the profile needed.
Experience is highly valued and is required at least:
- 5 years of experience in HR Management
Skills & Basic Features:
- Strong Portuguese Labor law and market practice knowledge
- Very good written and oral communication skills;
- Organization and Management Skills;
- Not reluctant to put the hands on
- Fluent in English and Portuguese; Fluent in French is clearly a plus;
- HR System/Automatization oriented;
- Comfortable with numbers and data analysis;
- Decision maker and problem solver;
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- French speaker.
- Other European language.
- Experience in a multinational company
- HR Strategic vision;
- Customer Oriented,
- Able to adapt to changes and evolution;
- Good capability of managing stress and conflicts;
- Negotiation skills.
- Budgetary responsibilities
- Being able to travel in & outside Portugal
- Available to work out of normal office hours in exceptional circumstances
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Besides our attractive salary, you will benefit :
• Meals allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Child allowance
• Private Health Insurance including spouse and descendants, Life Insurance, Travel Insurance
• Hybrid working mode – a balance between office days to reinforce commitment, creativity and human links, and homeworking days for flexibility of the employees
• Continuous development and career growth opportunities on a local and global level
• And much more…
The work environment is important!
• Benefit from our modern amenities, including zen and creative rooms amongst others, many discounts from our group platform, free language courses, doctor on-site & remote and diverse company events,
• Work in a multicultural environment with multiple nationalities,
• Be part of a people care company with a strong & continuous growth investing in its employees through training and career opportunities.
Our commitments to you
• Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas Cardif is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
• Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas Cardif we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
• Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas Cardif, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs and you feel motivated to join our company, do not hesitate in sending us you application.
We will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with CV, Cover letter & Certificate of Studies will be considered and move forward in the application process.
Découvrez les métiers des fonctions transverses chez BNP Paribas
Intégrer des métiers comme les Achats, le Marketing ou bien les Ressources Humaines, c’est contribuer au bon fonctionnement du Groupe et à son rayonnement. Autant de spécialités et donc d’opportunités à découvrir !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.