In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 18,000 employees* and a presence in 13 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 68 markets with more than 193,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
* excluding partnerships
At BNP Paribas, we passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued, respected and can bring their authentic selves to work. We prohibit Discrimination and Harassment of any kind and our policies promote equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants, irrespective of, but not limited to their gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, colour, national origin, age, religion, social status, mental or physical disabilities, veteran status etc. As a global Bank, we truly believe that inclusion and diversity of our teams is key to our success in serving our clients and the communities we operate in.
The missions of the Head of APAC CIB ITO CCCO Office to ensure ITO CCCO internal processes efficiency from financial, project execution, quality, continuous improvement, risk & control perspectives. The Head of APAC CIB ITO CCCO Office is also in charge of Third Party Security Review, APAC Cybersecurity Steering Committee chaired by APAC CIB ITO CCCO, APAC Regulatory Reporting Steering Committee chaired by APAC COO and to ensure our Compliance with existing and new Technology/Security/Resilience regulatory requirements.
Finally the Head of APAC CIB ITO CCCO Office is contributing to outsourcing review ( direct ownership for 3rd party IT & continuity review ) and IT Governance ( direct ownership for policies & procedures deployment follow-up & reporting ).
- document and improve ( including KPIs, KRIs, dashboards ) the processes used within the department
- review the SLAs for any service either received and delivered by the department
- ensure the supervision of implementation and realization of the ITO CCCO initiatives managed by the ITO CCCO department and the respective Team Leaders and Project Managers
- present to the Management studies, project and heat map
- update and test the department information and business continuity set-up
- department forecast budget presentation material and follow-up
- 1st level of approval of department invoices, control and monitoring of financial actuals for ITO CCCO
- review RFI, RFP, external services agreements, contracts considered by the department
- maintain department staff skills / certifications and contribute to the staff personal development
- Third Party Security Reviews
- Regulatory Reporting Regional Steering Committee and coordination with territories
- Cybersecurity Regional Steering Committee with support from APAC CIB CISO
- Cyberculture and othe ITO CCCO learning & development initiatives with suppport from HR
- Monitoring of Technology, Security & Operational Resilience Regulatory Obligations in APAC
- review APAC SLAs and outsourcing activities and outsourcing framework improvement
- IT Governance transversal deployment
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
- A solid background in project management and IT Governance
- Knowledge of IT practices : security, continuity and production
- Excellent analytical skills and reporting capabilities (KPIs, KRIs, dashboards, metrics, assessment …)
- A practical understanding of a large Financial Institution’s organization and systems
- Familiar with process analysis and improvement, drafting of workflows and procedures
Specific Qualifications Required
- At least 5 years of experience in a IT Risk & Control environment,
- Fluency in English ( Mandarin is a ‘plus’, Cantonese is a ‘plus’, Japanese is a ‘plus’, French is a ‘plus’)
- Recommended certification: CISA or CISM or ITIL or equivalent professional certification