GROUP AUDITOR (F/M/X)
You want to invest in your future? We want to invest in you!
At the bank for a changing world, our employees turn challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
BNP Paribas Inspection Générale (IG) , The third and last line of defence, responsible for the Group’s periodic control is recruiting highly motivated “Group Auditors” !
Don’t miss this opportunity!
By joining BNP Paribas Inspection Générale, you will carry out audit assignments with the BNP Paribas Group on all the risks associated with the Bank’s activities. The assignments aim to ensure the quality of the risk control systems, compliance with the regulatory requirements in force and the efficiency of the Management teams in place.
As a Group Auditor your main tasks will be :
- To carry out checks and analyses of all BNP Paribas Group entities and departments;
- To draw up findings on their functioning, assess the related risks, evaluate the existing organisation and possibly appraise the performance levels of the managers/officers;
- To make proposals to improve the functioning of the company.
These challenging assignments may cover specific entities or cross entities topics.
A real career enhancement !
Thanks to these assignments within the Inspection Générale, you will acquire a diversity of work experiences. Your job position, which will be for 3/5 years, will enable you to benefit from a comprehensive 360-degree view of the BNP Paribas Group’s activities and organisation, and will provide you General Management exposure at early stage of your career.
It will subsequently give you access to management or high profile positions either in Belgium, France or abroad.
Ready to take up the challenge?
Then, if you have :
- A Master degree preferably in Business Engineer
- A maximum of 3 year’s professional experience in the bank sector
- A mastery of English and French
And if you are ready and flexible to travel (the position is based in Brussels and Paris and will involve at least three assignments per year in France or abroad, each lasting about 10 weeks)
Don’t hesitate and apply now!