BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive know-how and experience that creates tangible added value for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
For our shared services center based in Lisbon, Our Risk & Governance Department is currently seeking a Global Security Analyst M/F - Permanent Contract
The Global Security Analyst will be in charge of ensuring that the framework complies with the requirements and the level of risk, through a functional support, coordination and review. (Functional security).
A background in IT and IT security issues work experience is ideally requested.
Fluency in English is necessary for this position.
Contribute to the implementation, maintenance and improvement of the Global Security framework, which encompasses the IT Security framework, the Business Continuity and the Physical Security.
1 – Perform the 2nd level of control of the IT Security framework (The IT Security operational responsibilities and technical tasks are performed by the IT Department. The Global Security Analyst is in charge of ensuring that the framework complies with the requirements and the level of risk, through a functional support, coordination and review.)
- Perform the follow-up of the Group Cybersecurity Program including the production or collection of evidences
- Be the local point of contact and of coordination between the Corporate Cyber Program team and the local IT teams
- Advice, support and challenge the IT teams on the implementation of the security requirements
- Support the IT Department in the identification and formalization of compliance failures and exemptions to IT Security policies
- Ensure the writing / update of IT Security policies and control their implementation
- Contribute to the formalization and follow-up of the IT Continuity framework
- Register and follow-up the IT Security incidents
- Provide security guidelines for local projects & applications and support the integration of security requirements in operational processes.
2 – Ensure the implementation of the Physical Security and Business Continuity requirements
The operational responsibilities of physical security are under the Facilities Department. The Global Security Analyst is in charge of ensuring that the framework complies with the requirements and the level of risk, and to set-up a business continuity plan and strategy to answer to major events.
- Ensure the physical security framework is aligned with the guidelines and existing risks
- Advice, support and challenge the Facilities teams on the implementation of the people & premises security requirements
- Perform the criticality analysis of activities and propose continuity strategies
- Follow-up and control the implementation of the continuity solutions
- Coordinate the crisis management and business continuity exercises
3 – Ensure the maintenance and improvement of the Global Security Governance
- Be in charge of the Global Security policies framework
- Periodically report indicators on the Global Security framework and contribute to the periodic Global Security Committee
- Perform awareness to the staff on Global Security topics & risks
Degree and/or experience in relation with Information Technologies
Degree and/or experience in the specific field of Security is a plus but is not mandatory
Fluency in English – Portuguese in appreciated, French is a plus.
Skills& Basic Features:
- Between 1 and 3 years of experience;
Good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail;
Strive for customer satisfaction and aim to deliver high quality results;
Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Sense of confidentiality;
Good listening and questioning ability, good learning skills;
Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload;
Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment;
Curious and willing to work on different tasks and topics;
- Be able to adapt to changes.
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: Permanent
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that only applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
Will be considered and move forward in the application process.
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.