BNP Paribas Securities Services, a subsidiary of the BNP Paribas group, is one of Europe's leading providers of custody services for securities.
The Luxembourg branch plays a major part in its operations, offering clients high value-added services extending from custody to securities lending, fund administration, performance measurement and ratings, and bond issuance services.
As part of its development strategy, BNP Paribas Securities Services Luxembourg is recruiting:
Global Private Capital Product & solutions Manager,
Expert in Private Debt (M/F)
Working environment & Role:
- The Global Private Capital Product & Solutions Manager is a member of the Global Product & solutions team with representatives in different location as France, Luxemburg, Channel Islands….
- Private Capital in engaged in the delivery of product and solutions to asset manager or asset owner clients investing in Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate and Infrastructure assets
- The team purpose is the global co-ordination of client solutions, product strategy, product development and product management including the private debt area for all type of loans (leveraged loans, direct lending ..)
1 - Develop New Product and enhance existing products:
- Develop and maintain product solutions working with Client Development teams, marketing, strategy to anticipate and address the market’s needs on an ongoing basis, to create the market-leading solution for our target market segments.
- Adapt new or existing solutions & products to local specificities and maintain local portfolio of products and solutions
- Contribute to product strategy and evaluation of product gaps
- Lead or contribute to processes for new products and solutions in accordance with the bank product management framework:
- Provide client line contribution to relevant digital initiatives in coordination with digital/innovation labs.
- Participation in transversal projects/initiatives impacting private debt solutions / private capital solutions
2 - Manage the portfolio of existing products
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of standard pricing and product catalogues
- Contribute to the design and maintenance of business operating models
- Contribute to development of marketing strategy and materials.
- Ensure internal communication and training
3 - Supporting Business Development
- Pricing new and existing Client business including preparation of tailored commercial proposals and the review of existing business to ensure the profitability of the proposals
- Provision of product expertise in support of Client Development teams, supporting responses to client requests for proposals and providing information on our product and service capability including via client-facing meetings
- Participation in client on-boardings to ensure delivery of agreed solutions sold.
- Provide global coordination in cross-location private debt offerings.
4- Market Watch
- Contribute to research and intelligence gathering on Market trends and competitors (service offers)
- Attendance to industry events and conferences as required.
- Review regulatory developments and impact on existing products and services and opportunities to expand our offer
- Client line or department representation at governance forums, offsites or client events as required.
- Co-ordination of client line statistical, performance and management reporting for private debt and private capital
Expert in Private Debt solutions
- Development of product and solutions for private debt and loan administration clients.
- Maintain private debt pitch-books and coordinate with marketing for production of private debt materials and private debt input into wider marketing.
- Provide private debt product expertise and impact analysis for global and transversal projects
- Degree or other equivalent higher education qualification OR
- Industry training and qualifications in relevant market areas
- Significant and demonstrable experience in financial services environment.
- Experience (in operations, sales, or product) of either private capital funds or loans administration.
- Depth of relevant industry experience and demonstrable relevant industry training and qualifications.
- Product management or product development experience
- Experience in preparation of business plans
- Experience in a client-facing environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication and presentation skills (oral and written)
- Result driven, leadership and collaborative approach
- Ability to co-elaborate solutions
- Ability to understand, explain and support change
- Ability to anticipate business / regulatory evolution
- Ability to develop others & improve their skills
- Ability to articulate regulatory and corporate requirements to clients and investors