- We are looking for a Senior Test Manager with proven experience managing the test strategy of big organizations. This is a mandatory requirement and profiles not aligned with this will be immediately discarded
- The role consists of driving the global test strategy for the Prime Services IT organization, including test automation, QA strategy, ensuring the quality of the test environments, making the CI/CD pipelines more robust and ensuring the good DevOps principles are followed across the organization
Your Main Activities Are
- Manage a Test Team currently sitting on India and lead the QA function
- Complete the Automation of Application Testing for all Prime Applications
- Own the strategy for the improvement and ownership of the lower platform environments
- Management of lower environments with high availability and good data quality
- Increase the resilience of applications
- Optimize operational reliability
- Engineering the software production and delivery tool chain
- Provide leadership in the adoption of industry leading practice around testing, and DevOps
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Finance, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in technology, IT development, Test or QA functions and management roles within IT in financial industry services (or coming from a technology environment with knowledge of the financial services industry)
- Experience in testing automation frameworks like Selenium, UFT, Test Complete or Robot
- Strong Technical, Delivery Management, Test Project Management, Release Management skill set on complex, high-risk Programs
- Experience in end to end Program Test Management, leading Test portfolios and extensive hands-on experience in creating Test Strategies for large global platforms
- Experience in laying out test strategies for applications, ensuring complete automation is achieved for applications
- Experience of modern DevOps techniques and tooling. Scrum based SDLC. High levels of monitoring and automation of the processes. – Jenkins – pipelines
- Thought leadership around strategizing and having proper plan for application stability
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present and defend solutions with the global team
- Good written and oral English skills in order to articulate technical issues associated to work area. Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders with competing interests in IT
- Lower Environment stability, working across teams on environment availability
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : IT, Tech et Data
Au-delà d’être un groupe financier, BNP Paribas est aussi une entreprise technologique. Les systèmes d’information, la data et les outils sont au cœur de notre ADN et offrent de nombreuses opportunités professionnelles !En savoir plus
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.