About BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas has a presence in 75 countries with more than 180,000 employees, including 140,000 in Europe. It ranks highly in its two core activities: Retail Banking & Services (comprised of Domestic Markets and International Financial Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail banking model across Mediterranean basin countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and solid and fast-growing businesses in Asia-Pacific.
Core Banking Americas IT Development team Manager
MISSION AND OBJECTIVES
Structure, develop, and maintain the front end of some of our new and existing Core Banking Americas Application.
Full Stack developer – Angular/JAVA/Camunda (BPM) projects
- Develop/Maintain Front end and Back end of our applications
- Develop and maintain Camunda layer of our applications
- Work with local and remote team on development
- Ensure code quality through QA and structuring of the project/code
- Ensure that the whole project present a high level of maintainability
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- Make recommendations for continuous improvement opportunities.
TRAINING AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 5+ years of experience in Software development or support
- Excellent communication.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
ESSENTIAL SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Recent extensive knowledge on Angular8+ development
- Excellent Knowledge of Java (Java 8+, Spring boot, Spring, JPA, etc…)
- Knowledge of Camunda solution, architecture, development a plus
- Good knowledge of CSS
- SPA (Single Page Application)
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS
- Ability to work with local and remote (off-shore) teams
- Good understanding of software development cycles, good practices and QA
- Knowledgeable on Software engineering, Software release control, Unit testing
A recruitment policy that promotes equity and diversity:
Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
We pride ourselves in applying non-discrimination rules to all our recruitments.