BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive expertise and experience that creates tangible benefit for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking an
Financial Planning & Control Corporate Controller
(M/F) for our Financial Business Unit based in
who will be involved in all or part of the following activities:
- Within the Corporate Financial Planning & Control department, the candidate is mainly in charge of the activity follow-up and results monitoring (P&L) of the company for the main Finance processes such as the closing accounts, forecasts, budget and strategic mid-term plan.
- Lead the collection, control, analysis and reporting of all the data of concerned countries focused on the activity, technical revenues, financial income, expenses, headcounts and financial indicators.
- Interact with the countries and other corporate departments to challenge the figures & build a sound understanding of the business performance. You provide the necessary support to the countries on the organization and coordination of the different finance processes and you ensure the respect of the Corporate Governance and share of the Finance Best Practices.
- Establish financial reportings based on an in-depth analysis of each country, ensuring the quality of information and analysis to support a clear storytelling and facilitate the communication with top management and shareholders in order to contribute to the BNP Paribas strategic decision-making process
- To be in charge of the communication to the BNP Paribas Group Finance structure, providing the necessary level of information and ensuring the reporting consistency.
Higher education in Finance or Management Control
At least 5 years of experience in financial Planning & Control or FP&A in a global company.
Fluency in English – Portuguese is appreciated, French is a plus
Skills & Basic Features:
- At least 5 years of experience;
- Master management control basis;
- Good knowledge of IT tools & applications used by the team in line with job requirements;
- General knowledge of the insurance field is required
- Very good analytical and organization skills, attention to detail;
- Very good written and oral communication skills;
- Rigor and precision;
- Ability to synthetize/simplify;
- Fluent in English -
- French is recommended
- Respect the procedures, methodologies and directives;
- Sense of confidentiality;
- Ability and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- High adaptability & flexibility.
Any Other Additional Requirements:
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.
This position required availability for a 3 months training in Paris (to be confirmed - depending of sanitary situation)
Start date: March 2022
Contract Type: Permanent
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that we will only consider and move forward in the process for applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.