GROUP BNP PARIBAS
BNP Paribas is an international bank with leading positions in the European market. It is present in 74 countries and employs more than 192,000 people, 146,000 of whom are in Europe. The Group holds key positions in its three main areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking and financial services network is part of Retail Banking & Services), as well as Corporate & Institutional Banking, which offers services to corporate and institutional clients. The Group supports its customers (individuals, entrepreneurs, SMEs, large companies and institutions) to help them carrying out their projects by providing financing, investment, savings and insurance services.
In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is number one in retail financing in Europe.
BNP Paribas is developing its integrated retail banking model in the Mediterranean countries, Turkey, Eastern Europe and has an important network on the US West Coast. In both its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas has leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and a solid and growing network in the Asia-Pacific region.
BNP Paribas EMEA Finance cuenta con 500 empleados, de los cuales más de 325 están basados en Madrid. Gestionamos más de 250 entidades de BNP Paribas en toda Europa, cubriendo +60% del balance del Grupo y todas las actividades bancarias del grupo (Corporate & Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Personal Finance y otras actividades de servicios financieros...).
Nuestra misión consiste en medir, controlar y explicar todos los indicadores financieros necesarios para el seguimiento de las actividades contables, fiscales, reglamentarias, de liquidez, de información sobre el riesgo de crédito y de resultados de gestión.
You will integrate a transversal team – Paris – Madrid - Lisbon (Data Quality / Permanent Control / Process Management) in charge of coordinate and ensure that the permanent controls of the dedicated entities are well implemented and accurate.
- Risk and Control Self-Assessment for EMEA region but also for locales entities
· Ensure that Process / Risk / controls exists and are performed by all the teams.
· Coordinate the identification of processes and associate the risks with these processes.
· Guarantee the effective implementation and maintenance of the RCSA framework within 1LoD perimeter at the appropriate level.
- Operational Incidents Monitoring
· Identification of historical operational risks.
· Ensure that all potential incidents are regularly updated.
· Coordinate the assessment, quantification and update
· Follow-up and/ or Initiate action plans consistent with RCSA.
- Formalization of controls and test sheets in ARIS Risk and Compliance Manager (ARCM) and BEACON
· Produce the controls results performed by the operational team
· Produce the indicators/KPI for the permanent control steering committee
- Training: Master´s Degree or equivalent
- Experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Languages: English C1
- Technical: knowledge in Audit and Finance
- Transversal and Behavioral Competences
· Client focused
· Ability to collaborate/Teamwork
· Organizational skills
- Training programs, career plans and internal mobility opportunities, national and international thanks to our presence in different countries
- Diversity and Inclusion Committee that ensures an inclusive work environment. In recent years, several employee communities have been created to organize diversity and inclusion awareness actions (PRIDE, We Generations and MixCity).
- Corporate volunteering program (1 Million Hours 2 Help) in which employees can dedicate time out of their working hours to volunteer activities.
- Flexible compensation plan
- Hybrid telecommuting model (50%)
- 31 vacation days
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION COMMITMENT
BNP Paribas Group in Spain is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.