BNP Paribas Cardif insures 100 million clients in the world. As the insurance subsidiary of BNP Paribas, it aims at being the global benchmark for insurance partnerships and the leading provider of personal insurance solutions.
Our people have extensive expertise and experience that creates tangible benefit for marketing, actuarial analysis and data management. We have in-depth understanding of our partner distributors and their industries, allowing us to optimize their insurance offering and the experience they deliver for their customers. Detailed knowledge of our partners also lets us provide support for their sales organizations and management of their networks.
We are currently seeking a Financial Acts Reporting Controller (M/F) for our Financial Business Unit based in Porto who will be involved in all or part of the following activities:
- Ensure that the IFRS consolidation package is delivered within the fixed delays and in accordance with the applicable regulation and standards
- Guarantee the reliability of the reporting processes
- Guarantee a regular reporting on his/her activities to the team and Manager (IFC)
- Contribute to the correct execution and the proper solving of complex reporting issues (incoming entities, mergers and acquisitions, activities ceded…) during the quarterly reporting
Higher education in Finance or Management Control
At least 5 years of experience in a fonction related to Management Control - experience in Financial Acts Reporting
Fluency in English – Portuguese is appreciated, French is a plus
Technical skills / Profession :
- To master the accounting and tax rules applicable to the scope, especially the IFRS standards
- To have a good knowledge of Insurance business, accounting and regulation
- Notions if not knowledge of Banking industry is a plus
- Analytical skills
- Synthesis and conciseness capacity
- Ability to collaborate
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English (C1 or C2 level) - mandatory;
- A second language in particular French, but also Spanish, Italian or other would be a plus
Any Other Additional Requirements:
Willing and able to work outside normal office hours under exceptional circumstances.
If your profile and motivations matches our needs, you feel motivated to join our company do not hesitate in sending us you application, we will be delighted to consider you for this position.
Please note that we will only consider and move forward in the process for applications submitted with:
- Certificate of Studies
- Cover letter
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase