About the job
- In this fast-paced environment, BNP Paribas Finance function is growing in different areas. That´s why we are looking for candidates from 2 to 10 years of experience in the Banking sector, to join our open positions in charge of the implementation of Finance projects for the Group BNP Paribas worldwide
- You will join BNP Paribas as a junior or senior collaborator, team coordinator or team leader, depending on your level of experience, education and skillset
- You will join our team of Finance & Strategy based in Lisbon, which intervene on different fields of expertise
- Capital Markets products (Derivatives, Bonds, Forex, Equities and Commodities products) and Banking products (Deposits, Payments, Credits)
- Project management
Your Main Activities Are
- Implementation of Finance projects
- Business to Finance data analysis
- Design the feeding of Finance Reportings (Financial accounting, Performance management, Credit risk, Liquidity)
- Analytical review of the accounting scheme flows to fix the Financial tools
Profile and Skills to Success
- BSc or MSc degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering
- Advanced level of English
- Previous professional experience in audit/accounting/consulting or management control
- For a management role, at least 3 years of experience
- Appetite for understanding the financial instruments and Capital Markets activities
- Appetite for understanding the financial Information Systems
- Analytical ability, problem solving and client oriented
- Ability to collaborate/team work
- Attention to detail/rigor
- Good communication skills, both oral & written
About the Team
- The Finance & Strategy function (F&S) ensures, for the BNP Paribas Group, the production and publication of accounting and financial management statements necessary for the management of the Group, financial and tax optimization along with the external growth strategy. It also plays an alert role vis-à-vis of the General Management
- F&S count +1800 employees specialized in Accounting, Reporting, Performance Steering, Tax, Control, Regulatory and Project to mention few of them. F&S is organized around 3 mutualized regional platform (America, Europe and Asia/Pacific), 1 Shared Finance Service center located in India, Central F&S teams located in Paris and decentralized Finance, Tax and Development departments located in each BNPP country presence
- The Oxygen Finance & Strategy Platform is the Regional EMEA Mutualized platform and Group platform delivering services that covers the whole financial dimension: Accounting production activities, reporting, control, transformation projects, IT and GDO. Our platform serves EMEA Countries and CFO´s, Group Head Office and also worldwide entities when it refers to projects (Transformations & IT). The Oxygen Finance & Strategy Platform is located in a dual location Madrid and Lisbon
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.