Responsible for the delivery of a wide range of administrative support activities for a portfolio of buildings – The portfolio comprises of a range of building types set within wide and differentiated set of localised circumstances.
- Complete administrative tasks as required to include use of systems, filing, inventory management etc
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and reconciliation of expenditure budgets
- Check expenditure against expenditure budgets
- Deliver full purchase to pay cycle from raising of purchase order to closing transaction once invoice is lodged
- Draft contract particulars including variations
- Provide best in class customer service to internal and external customer base
- Maintain regular and effective communication with internal colleagues in Property Management, support functions and the wider Real Estate business
- Proactive communication and follow up with contractors and suppliers together with monitoring works conducted/service provided by suppliers
- Prepare data for inclusion in management reports
- Monitor and report in respect of health and safety and environmental compliance
- Ensure compliance with all internal procedures and policies – e.g. Procurement, Finance, Compliance, HR
- Recording/writing up minutes for meetings
- May have cost control responsibilities
- Has an awareness of wider team or department budgets
Clients and Business Development
- Is courteous and responsive to clients (internal and external)
- Works within clearly defined, well established processes under regular supervision
- Consults more experienced colleagues on more difficult or novel situations
- Active team player
- Shares information with colleagues and others through team meetings, databases, filing systems, etc
- Shares expertise with colleagues
- Proactively communicates to colleagues and others
- Calm and flexible approach to unexpected circumstances and changing workload
Systems and Process
- Solves problems by following well-defined processes and precedents
- Authority limited to prioritisation of daily tasks and decisions made according to clear process
- Is conscious of process and takes steps to protect the interests of BNP Paribas Real Estate, employees and reputation
- May contribute to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
- Managing Safely - accredited by IOSH or prepared to gain this qualification within 12 months would be an advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Understanding of the landlord and tenant relationship within commercial properties
- Understanding of service charge budgets and accounting principles
- Good health and safety and environmental knowledge
- Basic mechanical and electrical services knowledge
- Excellent English language skills – both written and spoken
- IT literate – MS Office at intermediate level and other relevant software (e.g. Meridian, Proactis) is an advantage.
25 days annual leave (with the option of purchasing up to 5 additional days via flex benefits), Private medical cover for self, Long Term Disability Insurance, Interest free season ticket loan, Private GP Service, Group Income Protection, Bonus Scheme - you will be eligible to participate in the Company’s Bonus Scheme, Eye Care Voucher, Pension.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, colour, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.