At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
Key role on our Executive Recruiting team that is responsible for the day to day operations which include candidate interview scheduling and travel, managing job postings, facilitating activities on day of interview, and first day onboarding. Also reviewing and updating processes, templates and client/candidate communication for a more efficient, consistent and smooth process. This role is critical in ensuring an outstanding candidate experience from first interview contact to first day onboarding!
Essential Job Function
- Actively support executive recruiting team throughout the recruiting and hiring process, including candidate interview scheduling, arrange candidate travel (flight / hotel / rental or town cars) and other travel as necessary, video conferencing, and phone interviews.
- Manage the executive recruiting interview calendar and ensure appropriate communication to all interviewers and stakeholders.
- Partner with Background Check and HR Support team at all points of the hiring process
- Process and issue candidate reimbursement expenses in a timely manner
- Advise hiring managers regarding new hire paperwork/processes
- Manage Senior Open Position Report and assist with board reporting as needed
- Process appropriate documents, such as employment applications, general team member profiles, job descriptions, offer letters, onboarding documents in HR Systems (PeopleSoft, TALEO).
- Lead executive level first day onboarding process of senior level new hires
- Conduct overall process optimization; Identify opportunities for improvement in executive recruiting processes including updating communication templates, invite and email communications, and process flows for efficiency.
- Support team executive reporting with executive stakeholders and executive leadership
- Partner effectively with Executive Assistants to ensure candidates are brought in a timely manner
- Be able to see potential issues and problem solve
- Act as overflow for peers/partners.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or similar years of relevant experience in human resources, customer experience, or project management
- Experience in interacting with senior executives
- Strong organization and process skills, and attention to detail Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Solid judgment
Position is located at our headquarters at 180 Montgomery Street, San Francisco.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.
Primary Location: United States-California-San FranciscoJob Type: Full-timeJob: Human Resources