- Do you want to be part of one of the top banks in the world?
- Be part of a diverse and multi-cultural environment?
- Be able to develop your financial skills in Finance & Strategy (F&S) area?
- Join a Top Employer company with hybrid model working (up to 50% work from home), 31 days of holidays + bank holidays, restaurant tickets and other great benefits? (check our benefits section below)
If your answer to the 4 questions is YES, please keep reading!
FIRST THINGS FIRST
In this fast-paced environment, BNP Paribas Finance function is growing in different areas. That´s why we are looking for candidates from 0 to 8/10 years of experience in the Banking sector, to join our diverse current open positions (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis) dedicated to Europe, Middle East & Africa Region.
Important for you to know:
- You will join BNP Paribas as a junior or senior collaborator, expert, team coordinator or team leader, depending on your level of experience, education and skillset.
- You will take a role in either a product expertise team, a reporting team or a control team, depending on your seniority and background.
So feel free to APPLY to join our recruitment process and we will discover together which position suits you better.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
We are BNP Paribas EMEA Finance (+ 500 employees, of which +325 in Madrid). We manage more than 250 BNP Paribas entities from all over Europe, covering +60% of Group’s balance sheet and all group’s banking activities (Corporate & Investment Banking, Retail Banking, Personal Finance and other financial services activities…).
Our mission is to measure, control and explain all the financial indicators required to monitor accounting, tax, regulatory, liquidity, credit risk reporting and management result activities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE PART OF?
You will join one of the teams of F&S EMEA based in Madrid, which intervene on different fields of expertise:
- On Product expertise:
- Cost accounting and Expense, dealing with fixed assets, general expenses, staff costs, and tax accounting.
- Or Banking Products covering all aspects of financing business.
- On Reporting expertise:
- IFRS or French Reporting to the Group and Regulators.
- Management accounting reporting to the Business lines.
- On Controls expertise, exercising the 2nd line of defense of our internal control framework.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
• Studies: Business school, University Graduate, Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering Degree.
• (Valuable) Minimum from 1 year experience in Finance within the Banking sector (Financial Accounting, Reporting, Business/financial analysis), including audit and consultancy firms.
• (Valuable) Good knowledge of accounting principles such as IFRS.
• (MUST) English Advanced
• (Valuable) French will be a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience for managerial roles.
• (Valuable) Experience of working in international environments.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
Our F&S EMEA teams in Madrid are hosted by F&S HUB (+600 employees), offering rich opportunities in terms of career path.
- You will be able to evolve both internally in the regional finance, within accounting, control, reporting or management accounting teams, while either taking more responsibility or ensuring a transversal move to enlarge your understanding of our Value Chain.
- Evolution to the group service is also fostered: covering business line management accounting services, consolidation services, standards and controls, projects etc.
- You will improve your knowledge of the group structure and enlarge, construct a valuable network within Finance & Strategy.
- Mobility to a foreign country, either in a local Finance department or at the head office, is offered to our talents.
We are a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Permanent roles.
- Excellent salary conditions.
- Bonus potential (performance and business-related).
- Flexible compensation plan: restaurant tickets, transport tickets, private health insurance, private pension plan.
- Hybrid working model (up to 50% work from home).
- Flexible work environment & hours.
- 31 days of holidays + bank holidays.
- Well situated and communicated offices (calle Emilio Vargas, 4; calle Ramírez de Arellano, 15).
- Personal development programs based on our career paths.
- And last but not least…free fruit, futbolín, chill out area…you will enjoy all these and more in our cool office in Madrid!
INTERESTED? CLICK ON “APPLY” AND LET´S HAVE A FIRST TALK!