About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
The Recertification Coordinator is a newly created position within ITO with a primary focus to oversee the client recertification process, acting as the point of contact for client for any recertification related matters while coordinate with all the involved teams and departments.
Recertification Coordinator Objectives:
- Manage Recertification schedule
- Alleviate administration duty of document collection from SBO
- Protect bank through periodic and ad hoc review
- Strengthen & solidify client relationship by enhancing recertification experience
Ensure clients receive the highest standard available for recertification coordination
- Facilitate and coordinate recertification process within bank policy
- Identify and verify entities to be recertified with business, affirm recertify strategy and priorities
- Manage and lead recertification scheduling through 30 30 30 process:
- 30 days to confirm with SBO for client recertification + documentation
- collection o 30 days for screening, scoring, and KYC analysis
- 30 days to complete all validations
- Handhold the client throughout the recertification exercise
- Responsible for collecting all document from clients & SBO
- Serve as ‘Primary Point of Contact’ to communicate and resolve any recertification process issues with business, clients and internal functions
- Manage and coordinate ad-hoc / partial recertification review Efficient & effective coordination with all internal processing units
- Communicate and coordinate with all internal functions involved in the recertification process, such as Screening, Data & Doc Gap Analysis, KYC Analysis, Referential, etc.
- Oversee the element of SLA are delivered by all internal functions
- Ability to work alongside internal processing teams (onshore/offshore) to meet delivery of SLAs by all functions Maintain and report information on recertification services and quality provided to clients
- Contribute to recertification pipeline management and status tracker Contributing Responsibilities
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Contribute to good quality client data
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML recertification process
Technical and Behavioral Competencies / Specific Qualifications
- Minimum two years in any of the following areas preferred: Client Onboarding, KYC/AML new account onboarding, Recertification/QDD specialist, KYC Advisory, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Highly motivated to uplift client experience
- Advanced communication skills (face to face, verbal, and written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and rigorous to ensure quality
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Project management experience is a plus)
- Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin, French, or any other Asian language is a plus)
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- History of achievement in previous roles