As the leading European Union bank, and one of the world’s largest financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence in the region since 1860, BNP Paribas offers a wide range of financial services for corporate, institutional and private investors spanning corporate and institutional banking, wealth management, asset management and insurance.
We passionately embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace where all employees are valued and encourage applicants of all backgrounds, including diversity of origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion applicants who may be living with a disability. We have a number of internal employee networks in place to empower our staff to act and challenge the status quo.
• BNP Paribas PRIDE is highly active in favour of the LGBTQIA+ community
• BNP Paribas MixCity which fosters better representation of women at all levels of the organization
• Ability, the mutual aid network for employees with a disability or a disabling or chronic illness
• BNP Paribas CulturAll which celebrates diverse backgrounds
BNP is committed to financing a carbon-neutral economy by 2050. The Group is a founding member of the Net-Zero Banking Alliance and has set up its own Low Carbon Transition Group to support its clients through their energy transitions.
BNPP has won Top employer Europe award in a 10th consecutive year
What is this position about?
E2E Onboarding Lead Objectives:
- Orchestrate the full client onboarding process, including the deployment and monitoring of each internal teams’ SLA
- Ensure efficient client E2E onboarding experiences and enable clients to trade within the agreed timeframe
Act as the point of contact for client on all onboarding related matters (such as, document collection, client queries, account set up, and pre/post trade issue resolution) Act as a correspondent between the client, business, and internal functions
Primary Role Responsibilities
Ensure clients receive the highest standard onboarding experience
- Attain 5Qs (Client Entity, Product Type, Origin of Incorporation, Country of Business, BNPP Legal Entity) and identify onboarding specification
- Work closely with business lines to prioritize onboarding pipeline
- Define and deliver the “Onboarding Welcome Pack”
- Handhold the client throughout onboarding processes (such as KYC, Tax, Regulatory, Credit, product enablement requirements, etc)
- Collection of all onboarding documentation from clients
- Pre-empt onboarding process for any blocks and/or add-on work, and escalate as necessary
- Effectively communicate the onboarding status to clients and internal stakeholders
- Handle onboarding related requests quickly and professionally to reduce any delay and/or loss of business
- Responsible for all regulatory onboarding requirements (EMIR, CFTC protocol, TR consent, LEI,etc), master agreements (ISDA, MCA) & side letter negotiations, and internal co-ordination with credit & legal team
- Coordinate all operations / connectivity setup (i.e. MarkitWare, CTM, SSI, e platform, etc.)
- Continually seek ways to improve the end-to-end process and journey by leveraging on client feedback
Efficient & effective coordination with all internal teams
- Ensure client needs are known and understood by all teams involved, such as Data & Doc Gap Analysis, KYC Analysis, Screening, Referential, Legal, Credit, Electronic Platform support, etc.
- Oversee all internal functions and ensure teams adhere to SLAs
- Coordinate Reverse Due Diligence requests
Maintain and report information on onboarding services and quality provided to clients
- Contribute to pipeline management and status tracker
- Contribute to the Permanent Control framework
- Contribute to good quality client data
- Ability to interpret and articulate the guidelines provided by the Group Policies and Procedures to govern the KYC/AML onboarding process
What is required for you to succeed?
- Minimum two years of experience in any of the following areas preferred: Client Onboarding, KYC / AML new account onboarding, Recertification / QDD specialist, KYC Advisory, Compliance, Financial Markets Regulator
- General understanding of relevant legal agreements (ISDA/CSA, GMRA, MSFTA, Side Letters, NDA’s, ETSA, Options Agreements etc.) is a plus
- Able to work independently and to work collaboratively across functions and regions
- Highly motivated to enhance client experiences
- Demonstrates strong communication skills (face-to-face, verbal, and written)
- Able to organize, evaluate and assess information in order to make recommendations and to escalate when necessary
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and attentive in ensuring quality
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Demonstrates effective organization and time management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills (Project management experience is a plus)
- Fluent in English (Chinese Mandarin, French, or any other Asian language is a plus)
- Able to suggest and implement innovative solutions to existing and future issues
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- History of achievements in similar previous role
Découvrez les métiers de BNP Paribas : Commercial et Relation Client
Travailler au sein de la filière Commerciale et Relation Client de BNP Paribas, c’est accompagner ses clientes et clients au quotidien, dans les grands moments de leur vie personnelle ou professionnelle.
Pourquoi je candidaterais ?
Pour quelles raisons je rejoindrais BNP Paribas et pas une autre entreprise ?
Parce que je souhaite...
Et si on vous disait que travailler dans notre Groupe, ce n’est pas ce que vous croyez ? Chez BNP Paribas, on exerce une multitude de métiers qui évoluent en permanence pour être en phase avec les attentes des clientes et clients comme de la société. Au travers d’actions du quotidien ou de grands projets, exercer l’un de nos métiers, c’est s’engager pour agir durablement.
Se sentir bien dans son job, c’est avant tout venir travailler comme on est. C’est aussi avoir les moyens d’un bon équilibre entre sa vie professionnelle et sa vie personnelle. Deux engagements majeurs pour BNP Paribas.
Chez BNP Paribas, le développement de vos compétences est essentiel, pour vous comme pour nous. Et cela vous servira pour toute votre vie professionnelle.