About the job
- Reporting to the e-Invoicing Team Leader, the e-Invoicing Business Analyst position is part of the Purchasing Solutions & Digital department staffing, integrated in the Core Systems e-Invoicing team, and will be in charge of functional designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting the standard invoice processing platform and related processes, within the BNPP Group
Your Main Activities Are
- Ensure proper functional analysis and process design for Invoice issuing and reception in electronic formats in line with BNPP’s Source to Pay Core Model
- Perform Application Assessment and Requirements activities, liaising with the Internal Clients to collect their operational needs and propose the most adequate functional solution for Invoice Reception and Integration, respecting Legal and Business requirements and BNPP’s Core Model
- Designing Test Scenarios, perform and follow up on testing activities
- Identify and monitor interdependencies between various application implementation activities and performing the necessary planning follow-ups with IT development teams
- Providing functional support to business lines on the right use of the tool, including the production of the necessary technical documentation and conducting training sessions for end users
- Monitoring and controlling the Invoice reception flows and support Supplier’s transition to dematerialized electronic Invoicing
- Produce or update the Documentation related with the Invoice processing flow
- On a regular basis (according to the pre-defined frequency), perform checks and controls to ensure the correct operation of the systems. In case of issue or incident detection report them through the appropriate channels and manage the crisis
- Handling Level 2 incident resolution
- Contribute to "Role & Responsibility" Radar program by applying Quality & integrity criteria to his/her perimeter/scope of responsibility
Profile and Skills to Success
- Bachelor’s degree in information management / business intelligence / computer sciences / finance /economics / management or similar
- At least 3 years of experience as a functional consultant, preferably in SAP based environments
- Experience on Accounts Payable process and electronic Invoicing for incoming invoices
- Knowledge of SAP (FI & MM modules)
- Knowledge of Readsoft XBOUND and Readsoft Process Director for Accounts Payable;
- Proficiency in Office tools Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Knowledge of English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate) and French (is a plus)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms and to report to management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with customer orientation mindset
- Ability to integrate a diverse multicultural environment and promote a strong team spirit
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and with international locations
- Rigor and excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Dynamic and proactive attitude
Why joining BNP Paribas?
· Leading banking institution
BNP Paribas is a leader in the Eurozone, and a prominent international banking institution with strong roots in Europe's banking history. It has a presence in 65 countries, with around 190 000 Employees – including more than 145 000 in Europe.
· Our presence in Portugal
Since 1985, BNP Paribas was one of the first foreign banks to operate in the country. Today, the Group has around 7.100 employees across several entities operating directly in the territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
· International reach
Thanks to its international presence and regular and close collaboration among its different entities, BNP Paribas has the resources to support all clients with financing, investment, savings and protection solutions that help make their projects a success. BNP Paribas holds key positions in its three core operating divisions:
- Retail Banking, a division that brings together all of the Group’s retail activities and specialised business lines;
- Investment & Protection Services that include specialised businesses offering a wide range of savings, investment and protection services;
- Corporate & Institutional Banking division that offers tailored financial solutions for corporate and institutional clients.
· Diversity and Inclusion commitment
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency, which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
· Commitment towards work/life balance
At BNP Paribas we care about our employees wellbeing and promote a culture of good integration between work and rest. We believe our employees have rich personal lives outside of work, being fundamental to be disconnected from work to recharge both physically and mentally. Only through this balance we may all be at our best while working.
· Remote Working Conditions
At BNP Paribas, we embrace a Smart Working framework based on trust, autonomy and collaboration. Within this framework, eligible employees can benefit from flexible remote working modalities adapted to our hybrid working environment. To guarantee a comfortable and efficient working set-up, eligible employees are provided with both the office and home equipment, are entitled to an equipment allowance and can benefit from exclusive partnerships to purchase additional equipment at reduced prices.
To find out more on why you should join BNP Paribas visit https://bnpp.lk/why-BNP-Paribas-Portugal
* Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.
* In case you are selected for this role, further documentation will be requested to support your hiring process.