Job Description - APAC
About BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a top-ranking bank in Europe with an international profile. It operates in 71 countries and has almost 199 000 employees. The Group ranks highly in its three core areas of activity: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail banking networks and financial services are grouped together under Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, centered on corporate and institutional clients. The Group helps all of its clients (retail, associations, businesses, SMEs, large corporate and institutional) to implement their projects by providing them with services in financing, investment, savings and protection. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas enjoys leading positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas and has a solid and fast-growing network in the Asia/Pacific region.
About BNP Paribas India Solutions:
Established in 2005, BNP Paribas India Solutions is a wholly owned subsidiary of BNP Paribas SA, a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. With delivery centers located in Bengaluru, Chennai and Mumbai, we are a 24x7 global delivery center. India Solutions services three business lines: Corporate and Institutional Banking, Investment Solutions and Retail Banking for BNP Paribas across the Group. Driving innovation and growth, we are harnessing the potential of over 6000 employees, to provide support and develop best-in-class solutions.
About Business line/Function :
Global Markets IT is the complete gamut of IT solutions that facilitate and enable the Global Markets business of BNP Paribas. Within Global Markets IT, Regulatory IT – Conduct, Control and Surveillance team is the domain, which provides services to Compliance/Anti-fraud functions within BNP Paribas CIB. The objectives of the Abnormal Trading Patterns application (ATP) are to identify abnormal operations and abnormal behavior about trader’s profile in Global Market and ALM-T areas.
ASP.NET MVC & Angular developer
Regulatory IT- CCS
Business Line / Function:
Number of Direct Reports:
Directorship / Registration:
The main tasks would be to continue the development and the support of the application, focused on user interface part (screens to view and extract data from the application database). The current user interface has to be rebuilt using a new development framework
- ASP.net MVC & AngularJS/Angular 2+ developer - Analysis, Development and Deployment
- Analyze requirements in coordination with Business Analyst team located in Paris, France
- Migration and rewriting the current application from Sharepoint 2007 to ASP.net MVC with Angular.
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of the ASP.net MVC architecture.
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of Angular framework.
- Candidate should have excellent working knowledge of MS Visual Studio (V 2008 R2 and higher).
- Candidate should be familiar with working with Git/Bitbucket.
- The candidate should have worked on a full life-cycle project.
- Provide estimates for Development workloads
- Design and implement the requirements
- Produce standard technical documentations
- Take part to the Production support activities (Level 2)
- Excellent Troubleshooting capabilities and good turnaround time.
- Participation and BA support during the integration and UAT phases.
- Contribute towards innovation, knowledge sharing initiatives and upskilling of other team members
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- Excellent of Microsoft development application Visual Studio 2008R2 and higher
- Good working about best practices of ALM (Application Lifecycle Management)
- Knowledge of Angular development
- Good working knowledge of SQL / PL-SQL Oracle and MS SQL DB
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile development practices
- Knowledge of Bitbucket,Jenkins,Sonarqube,Artifactory
- Knowledge of ELK (Elasticsearch/Logstash/Kibana) stack
- Knowledge of IIS 8.5
- Knowledge of C# development (.net 4.0/.net 4.5)
- Structured, organized and a good communicator
- Willing to share knowledge and skills with other developers within the team
- Delivery-focused with a good eye for detail
- Exhibits positive interpersonal and team skills
- Must be able to work closely with business analysts located in Paris
- Must be able to work independently, should be a true team player
Specific Qualifications (if required)
Behavioural Skills: (Please select up to 4 skills)
Communication skills - oral & written
Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
Attention to detail / rigor
Transversal Skills: (Please select up to 5 skills)
Ability to develop and adapt a process
Ability to understand, explain and support change
Ability to develop and leverage networks
Bachelor Degree or equivalent
At least 3 years
Other/Specific Qualifications (if required)
Educational Qualifications : B.E / B. Tech or equivalent.